he loves her and me...

Reply Sun 28 Jul, 2013 12:35 am
I've known this guy since the 8th grade. His had a crush on me since day one. But i have never felt the same way. We became really good friends throught the years. He asked me out multipul times and in the summer of grade 9 i finally gave in. We broke up in about 2 weeks or so partly because i was afraid of a relationship... But i start to develop feelings for him and necer acted on them because i'm shy and also realized it to late. In grade 10 i had a friend who was very depressed and hurting herself. She told me one day that she really liked him and saw how he was with me and she wanted that too. She was depressed so i helped her get him i was hurt in the process but i didn't realize why.they have been dating for 2 year. In the summer of our last year in high school we started talking again and realized we had alot in commen. We began to have feelings for each other again and made a promise to hang out together again and made plans to make sure to hang out during our last high school party/event. On the day out of the event we ended up hanging out just the two of us. I found it strange that that he never talkes to his girlfriend once. About half way through she asked me what was going on with him and i knew why he wasn't speaking to her. I told her i didn't know and she explianed to me that he wasn't replying to her texts. I offered to ask him about it but she told me not to. She was really upset and said he was acting like i was his girlfriend. I few days after our graduation he told me he really liked me and he felt like he had very little in commen with his gf. They broke up a few days after and i was very sad but happy at the same time. He assured me i was not the cause of their break up and that they had been having problems for 2 months or so. That following night they got back together and i felt awful and sick the rest of the night and trying to keep myself from crying. He knew i was upset and told me he had freak out at something he had given her and got back toghether because of it. He broke up with her before leaving for his vacation. We talked non stop on fb and text and the way he would talk to me made me feel great about myself. When he got back we went on our first date. It went very well and we were planning on going on another date. A few days ago he sent me a long fb message telling me he has been torn for weeks because he love her and me very strongly and he can't be with me because his emotional unavaliable because he is still in love with his ex. He says he needs to be alone to get over it but at the same time needs her. He also told me that he had lied to me and i was part of the reason they broke up. Two days later they got back toghether and i feel so hurt and depressed ... I don't know what to do...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 570 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 28 Jul, 2013 07:33 am
Sorry about your hurt . . . but you knew he was involved with her and you put yourself out there for him anyway.

Please leave him and her alone. If it's meant to be for you two, that will happen. But you can't make it happen.

You really do need to step back and let them work out what they have.

Try to figure out what qualities he has that you find attractive and then find a fella that is not attached.
0 Replies

user190713

Reply Sun 28 Jul, 2013 08:49 am
@silencesweetviolence,
He is the person got the most painfulness. He loved her for 2 years and that time where had you been? Who shared with him. She love him with all her heart but you, you think too much. You were afraid of many thing. that means you don't really love him. I think you must think again. Because your feeling is controlled by your mind. And if he was back with you. Can you sure that the word of goodbye not occur again?
0 Replies