Who should text who?

Reply Thu 25 Jul, 2013 05:18 am
Him and I always have very good conversations and he keeps his word and follows through on things. I am the one that is always initiating the texting though but he always keeps the conversations going and seems legitimately excited to be talking to me...what's your input?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,534 • Replies: 4
No top replies

engineer

Reply Thu 25 Jul, 2013 05:55 am
@justme88,
You're over thinking. If you want to send a text, send one. If he replies and is engaged, you aren't over doing it.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 25 Jul, 2013 05:58 am
@justme88,
If you really want to know where your relationship with this person stands, why not just ask? Communication usually works best when you communicate. Why not just have a real conversation.

Lot's of guys don't text much. You can't read much into that.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 25 Jul, 2013 06:05 am
I agree. Most men don't use text that much. It seems to be overused by impatient women. So back off and use it ONLY to set up real meetings - not for meaningful conversations.
0 Replies

carlosc2dbz

Reply Tue 30 Jul, 2013 08:32 pm
@justme88,
I think you should continue to text and use it to set up meetings to have more in person time. Have fun with text, joke around, it gives you the chance to be more clever than you might have been otherwise. Texting is fun.
0 Replies