Told friend real feeling

Ptown75

Reply Sat 20 Jul, 2013 01:27 am
Met a woman through friends of a friend who I became close to after talking at different social gatherings and on the computer and noticed she had a lot of pictures with me in them . It was also nice to be noticed by a younger single woman.

I am a long time happily married guy I knew it could not go anywhere,but I had a chance to say everything I always wanted to say to her one night which I did and went over well I thought. I let her know I thought she was beautiful,sexy and a whole lot more and I would have liked to be the guy to bring romance back to her life but of course I could not and I let her know that would be the only time I could say all of that .

I was traveling the next day and thought everything was good, the first time I sent her a chat on the computer she answered back in seconds, but since that time she will not respond to my chat when I ask her a questions,so I apologized in a big way if I offended her the night I told her my feelings.I also let her know I hope she would say something if I was out of line,but once again I heard nothing back.

The other issue is, do I just let the whole thing end since I do love my wife and have a good marriage so why I am drawn to this other woman .

Since we have a lot of the of the same friend group has she told others even though I told her it was personal and between us two and if I am called on my action by others what should I say. She has not unfriended me on the other sight and is always on my chat
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 1,050 • Replies: 3
No top replies

contrex

Reply Sat 20 Jul, 2013 01:52 am
Possibly she is pleased that you find her attractive, and equally possibly she still likes you as a person, but at the same has wisely decided that she should not encourage you to make a mistake that would wreck your marriage. If your wife finds out, and asks whether you still love her and want to stay with her, you should tell the truth, whatever that is. If anyone else asks you, tell them it is none of their business.

Ptown75

Reply Sat 20 Jul, 2013 02:17 am
@contrex,
Thanks. I let her know on the night I talked with her that I could just be friends with her and thought she was fine with that since I thought it was only me with these feelings, but maybe I was wrong on that. There has been no sex,no kissing,no hand holding only words.
PUNKEY

Reply Sat 20 Jul, 2013 09:14 am
@Ptown75,
Ptown - get a grip.

You are MARRIED!!

How would you like it if your wife was carrying on with a younger man?

Keep this in your part of your mind where you keep fantasies. But do not take steps to act on any of these sexual feelings.
0 Replies