My ex told me he doesn't care about the girl he dated after me

Savings

Reply Fri 19 Jul, 2013 08:30 pm
my ex of one year quickly dated this girl after we broke up. it rly hurt my feelings. I moved on though. he told me she was just a hookup ..............does he want me back or somethin'? that's what im thinking w/out him actually being straightforward about it. Would you take him back if you were me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 7 • Views: 1,595 • Replies: 7
No top replies

vikorr

Reply Fri 19 Jul, 2013 09:09 pm
@Savings,
A few things :

- did your ex leave you, or did he leave you? (note : it is almost never 'a mutual decision') The answer to this question has meaning to 'would you take him back?' and also to whether or not 'his hookup' should have any meaning to you.

- if you've moved on, why are you considering taking him back?

- if you left him, then why...and...will anything really have changed?

- if he left you, what's really changed?

...you see the problem with the lack of info?
0 Replies

cherrie

Reply Fri 19 Jul, 2013 09:14 pm
@Savings,

You've moved on - why would you want him back?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 20 Jul, 2013 09:49 am
@Savings,
He's baiting you.

Only you can decide if you want to bite that off again.

Just remember the HURT he put you through.
0 Replies

user190713

Reply Sat 20 Jul, 2013 10:47 am
@Savings,
i put myself on his position. I think maybe he want you back. the problem is on you. Do you really want he back with you or this is just your wound feeling, or even envy with him or his new girl friend? i think you should go somewhere quite such as the church or pagoda. If necessary, you should meditating.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Sat 20 Jul, 2013 10:53 am
@Savings,
Savings wrote:

my ex of one year quickly dated this girl after we broke up. it rly hurt my feelings. I moved on though. he told me she was just a hookup ..............does he want me back or somethin'? that's what im thinking w/out him actually being straightforward about it. Would you take him back if you were me?

Why do you care? Move on, don't look back, find your own new relationship!
0 Replies

user190713

Reply Sat 20 Jul, 2013 10:58 am
@Savings,
i also have problem with my emotion, too. my mind is so full. and i don't know what is right, what is wrong. what should i do? do you think could the love exist if there was not the truth together. It's my thinking. However, other hand, i think that, the love is something easy fragile. the love could be long lasting where the love was know and congratulated by many other relatives and friends also, the love must be guided by the right direction. The right direction, for example, something more beautiful, something higher then the love itself. Because the love itself is just the feeling of attractiveness at the beginning. i'm exhausted by thinking. the struggle between two persons inside me.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 20 Aug, 2013 06:32 am
@Savings,
Savings wrote:
w/out him actually being straightforward about it. Would you take him back if you were me?

he's not being straightforward with you?

what would be the point of getting involved with him - ever?

edit - and he hasn't indicated any interest in getting back together with you ... stop while you're ahead
0 Replies