Allergy- Excess mucous secretion

prajwal

Reply Thu 18 Jul, 2013 11:06 am
Hello All,
7-8 years back, I was allergic dust. I would sneeze every time I passed through dust. But, after some years it decreased. Now, some 2-3 years back, i am prone to a strange allergy. Wherein, there is excess mucous secretion in my throat. I contacted doctors, they gave medicine, until I take tablets it's not there, but once I stop taking tablets it again starts. The persistent cough itches all the time in throat.
I had also been to Ayurveda doctor, he says there is tiny nasal septum deviation and that is the reason for mucous generation. This irritation increases with drop in temperature, eating oily food and sometimes normal food also.
Even today I am struggling with this.
Could anybody help me out with this ? To avoid this I do breathing exercises, to clear my nasal tract, But still it persists.
Hope I get the solution for my problem Smile
Currently my age: 24years

Regards,
Prajwal
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,496 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 19 Jul, 2013 04:15 am
@prajwal,
There are all sorts of allergies, and it is entirely possible that you have several which overlap during the seasons. If you were (and I am not saying that you are) allergic to both mold and dust, you would find yourself with a reaction on most days, as mold would accompany rain and dust would accompany dry days, plus either or both can be present in buildings.

Go to a doctor. Not an Aryuveda one, but one with an MD, and have yourself tested for allergies. You know, get actual scientific confirmation of your condition before continuing getting treatment for it.
0 Replies