Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2013 10:35 am
Im in a "long distance relationship" for a year and half now. I have told him I love him however he hasnt told me. I ask him where are we headed in the relationship and he told me I'm insensitive as he was burying his son's mother who he has known for the last 25 years and that wasnt the time to ask the question. I didnt know today was the funeral else Iwould not have asked. Am I in a dead end relationship?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 682 • Replies: 3
No top replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2013 12:16 pm
@Roxanne Robinson,
What relationship? You didn't even know the mother of his child had died. That seems to be something that someone would talk about to their significant other, don't you think?

You had every right to ask the question and he has only himself to blame that you did so on a day he claims he was burying his child's mother since he never mentioned it to you. (Are you really certain he is telling you the truth?)

I think I would find someone in your own area and sever this current relationship if I were you.

0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2013 12:43 pm
Yup. it was the wrong time to ask about your relationship with him.

But I wonder why you haven't spoken up sooner.

How old are you two and what do you mean "long distance relationship"?

Do you see each other only on weekends, or something? Please explain.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2013 05:53 pm
@Roxanne Robinson,
Some people have a hard time saying "I love you"

In any event, he has put you off without answering your question.

I'm wondering why he didn't tell you the date of the funeral.
0 Replies