What is the point of this Relation ?

Reply Sun 14 Jul, 2013 10:22 am
We have been in a relationship for 7 years and got married 2 years ago and only now started to live together .. We have shared almost nothing together so far as we have been most time separated due to emigrations restrictions, we are now finally together legally since beginning 2013 ..
My Partner now claims that he loves me very much but because we see each other every day (before and after work only), there is no point for him to share his weekends , nights out, clubbing, weekend activities and even holidays with me. He wants all of that without me, meeting new people, making friends without me. He claims that he is bored with me and we have not much to say because we are all week together.
We will have nothing to say and talk about if we do not share our lives together, making friends together and experiencing adventures together and everything else together, I agree that one needs space but this is too much for me... Is he shame of me ? This is not the relationship I wanted... Am I being abused? Used? Am I Right or Wrong ?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,059 • Replies: 3
No top replies

contrex

Reply Sun 14 Jul, 2013 11:28 am
@Albertdany,
Did he use you to get a visa? He does not love you. You are being abused. You are right.
Albertdany

Reply Sun 14 Jul, 2013 12:48 pm
@contrex,
The truth is that for the very first time since we met my love is fading away slowly and I have not met anyone as I am not interested in relationship anymore.. It stinks. ... Looks like I have just waisted seven years of my life...
contrex

Reply Sun 14 Jul, 2013 02:12 pm
@Albertdany,
Don't waste much more. Life is not forever.

0 Replies