finally rid of my ex

kwazi

Reply Sun 14 Jul, 2013 04:26 am
its amazing how for so long you can love some1 who is not worth loving I loved that man even when I realized that he had a long line of woman in his life I loved him as if I was crazy I was so scared to loose him in a way that lots of times I tried to leave but the pain. Would be so unbearable and I tried to beg to change I tried to show him that his my world but the more I tried to hold on to him the more he slipped away at some point he said these other woman don't fight him like I do and even said he won't leave them for me because I'm constantly fighting him every time when I raise my concerns. Everyday I would die slowly because I would sit and wonder when will be the next time he takes off to gallivant. Just as I was sitting nursing this man to leave my system not looking for anything as I really was looking forward to forgetting about man maybe not forever but I was not going to date anytime soon. A sweet wonderful man came. I'm happy and I'm in love again. He gave me strength to face my fears. My ex came back says he loves me and I'm his world. When he realized that I have moved on he started making horrible remarks called me cheap and all the horrible things you can think of that I'm a sex addict. It felt so gud to tell him that the most idiotic thing I've ever done was loving him when I knew very well that he was not worth it. Lord can really here your cry and answer your prayers.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 850 • Replies: 3
No top replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 14 Jul, 2013 06:25 am
@kwazi,
All I can say is I hope that you do end up staying with the decent man instead of returning to your ex-lover/abuser.

All the best to you and your new love.
kwazi

Reply Sun 14 Jul, 2013 07:21 am
@BillRM,
Thanks bill I intend to
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 14 Jul, 2013 04:20 pm
@BillRM,
One nice thing about being loved and loving a nice, decent man is that you will never go back to that bad ole stuff again.

Keep looking forward, even if this new thing doesn't work out, you are on your way to knowing what quality love feels like.
0 Replies