Ex Girlfriend Question

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2013 01:12 pm
I broke up with someone I dated for a long time last year (10 years). I had no contact with her and felt bad about 2 months ago and sent her flowers at work. She responded by having her 20 year old daughter (lady is 38) drive her to my house. When I drove up they took off. I then went to the gym and they started to follow me. When I got there the lady got out of the car and handed the flowers over to me saying here is your closure. She was angry and let her daughter do most of the talking which I thought was messed up. Why would you even do THAT? Why would you bring them along at all?

Needless to say I have not heard anything from here in two months and I have noticed in the past week that she has changed her route into work which now makes her come into my neighborhood and a block over from my house. Of course I have seen here three times this week driving that route and wondered why she is doing this? She acts like she does not see me when she drives by. I even thought maybe she was using this route because her old one had heavier traffic. However, I checked it out and her old route is s straight flight into her job. This is slightly out of the way.

Any ideas what she is doing over here driving by in mornings?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 771 • Replies: 5
No top replies

contrex

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2013 01:18 pm
It doesn't matter what she's doing. It's over. Let it go.
dalehileman

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2013 02:07 pm
@contrex,
Yea Con, there are millions more
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2013 03:33 pm
@geogeoff1234,
Not only is it over it is over to the point that you could be looking at a court order if you are or she can claimed that you are still trying to contact her.

Leave it go as it is not worth it no matter what ways she is going to work.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2013 04:25 pm
@geogeoff1234,
You should have left well enough alone when you broke up after you dated 10 yrs. Why send the flowers? Apparently she was pissed off or wanted peace and with no contact.

Now the best thing is no contact at all. If she is driving through your neighborhood so what? You don't own the street. As long as she doesn't drop anything off (like a bomb), let it be.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2013 04:30 pm
@geogeoff1234,
dated ten years?
0 Replies