OHhhhh! RATS-Give FISH a chance...... :roll:

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 07:09 pm
Well I have just about given up on the mass explotation of the regular protein sources ......so how about Rats ? Basically they are as good looking as any of the other animals.They feed on grains and vegetable matter. Deep fried with a cranberry wildrice stuffing might be more appealing than you think, and give other creatures a break. People used to eat frogs legs, now how about alittle Rat. The USDA says all grain products must not have more than 4% rat **** for human coonsumption.So your eating their **** anyway how about the whole creature to releave the pressure on the other species. Instead of fish eat rat or rabbit. Give FISH a chance eat RAT. Rolling Eyes
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 800 • Replies: 6
No top replies

caprice

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 07:32 pm
I'm a veggietarian so I shan't be eating rat. Nor shall I be eating fish. So you see, I shall be saving both!
0 Replies

Adrian

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 07:34 pm
As usual the Chinese are way ahead of you.

Rat dishes.
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 07:43 pm
great Adrian thnx
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 08:48 pm
caprice wrote:
I'm a veggietarian so I shan't be eating rat. Nor shall I be eating fish. So you see, I shall be saving both!

VEGITATION KILLER! Surprised

Very Happy
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 09:18 am
The reason some people are vegetarian is not because they love animals but because they hate plants. hee hee
0 Replies

Portal Star

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 11:24 am
caprice wrote:

...Sort of. Or we'll keep on killing things that we don't use for food and breeding those that we do use for food. Then we can give their space to the animals we eat, or use it for housing or waste disposal. In which case only the animals we find useful will remain, and you will have killed everything by refusing to eat everything.
0 Replies