CLEOPATRA & TUTANKHAMEN

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 04:27 am
Hey Guys Very Happy
I am really hoping that some people that know a bit about Ancient Egypt can help me! You guys dont need to know much to be able to help me considering I am only in year 7! I have been given a project to do for Ancient History which is due next Wednesday! I was just wndering if you could give me any ifo about these questions.....

What intersesting events happened during there lives and what events happened in Egypt during there reign! I am not trying to be fussy But plz specify whether you are answering about Tutankhamen or Cleopatra it would help if you couls answer on Cleopatra!

Also if you could recommend any simple esay to read books that I could borrow from my local library that would be very much appreciated!

Thanx so much guys KISSES AND HUGS to everyone that helps[/color]
Love From Jess xoxo Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 832 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 06:57 am
cj--

Do you know how to Google?

Go to: www.google.com.

Type in your search words--and you're off and running. Don't be discouraged by so much information--just settle down and pick out the useful bits.

Good luck.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 07:44 am
Look for Plutarch's Lives of the Noble Grecians and Romans for a short Cleopatra biography. Tutankhamen as a search name at google or elsewhere should yield a great deal of information. Basically, though Tut was nothing special in Egyptian history. He only "reigned" for nine years, and was dead by the time he was 18. His father, Aknhatan (i probably misspelled that) was famous for the introduction of monotheism. It was less of an achievement than dusty, gnomish scholars like to suggest, the priests did a way with the religious innovation as soon as he was dead. Tut got famous because of the richness of his tomb when it was discovered.
0 Replies

Cheeki-Jess

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 09:19 pm
Hey
Thanx so much that information was really useful

From Jess
0 Replies