28

How many people have a watch here?

1  
Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2015 11:29 am
@trendzmania,
professionals use GPS and Atomic watches. The reason for watches is that BOTH HANDS ARE FREE.

Wait till that i watch is available then tell me that people just wanna spend money.
I was wondering what battery time is like on that puppy. If a battery keeps running out every 2 hours, thats a useless gizmo for pumping or blast or geophys tests.
I have enough trouble reading my i phone screen. I cant imagine that being shrunk down to 1.5 X 1.75"
mistryeve

-1  
Reply Fri 10 Apr, 2015 06:39 am
@watch-fob,
I think there are some reasons why men love watches below :

1. Basically, the only types of jewelry and accessories that men are able to show off are watches, and men love their watches. Yeah, there are hats, necklaces, and sometimes bracelets, but a watch is the only thing that is appropriate for all settings.

2. Wearing a watch is a way that men express their personality, worth, value, and style. Want to look serious, formal, and professional? Then wear a watch that shows it.

3. A watch that we use every day is often designed in an attractive, eye catching way. Watch design is an extremely artistic process that creates the tools we use every day. With art comes beauty, and with an attractive wristwatch you can take that beauty with you.

When you wear and fall in love with a watch, you will understand that there is so much more than what was described above. After wearing watches for years, I feel naked when I am not wearing one. You could say I am obsessed.

LucyHawkins

0  
Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2016 02:12 am
@watch-fob,
I have variety of watch collections. Since I'm a "fashionista" at heart, I need to match my watch to what I wear every time. I can't leave our house without wearing a watch as it became a part of my daily routine to notice the time and stare at my watch wherever I go. I have a set of titanium watch, branded watch and urushi watch, my favorite!

1  
Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2016 03:57 am
apparently the I-watch isnt as popular as was first imagined.
Marysia93

1  
Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 04:21 am
I think its more popular today Smile

JayVee91

1  
Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2017 02:00 am
@watch-fob,
My boyfriend has a whole collection of watches. Apparently, he loves keeping them. New ones are added quite frequently. He says it's the same thing as we have for jewelry - need to keep changing to keep the spark alive and have a whole collection of them just in case.
Marysia93

1  
Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2017 03:16 am
@JayVee91,
That's pretty expensive hobby i guess