How many people have a watch here?

mistryeve

Fri 10 Apr, 2015 06:39 am
@watch-fob,
I think there are some reasons why men love watches below :

1. Basically, the only types of jewelry and accessories that men are able to show off are watches, and men love their watches. Yeah, there are hats, necklaces, and sometimes bracelets, but a watch is the only thing that is appropriate for all settings.

2. Wearing a watch is a way that men express their personality, worth, value, and style. Want to look serious, formal, and professional? Then wear a watch that shows it.

3. A watch that we use every day is often designed in an attractive, eye catching way. Watch design is an extremely artistic process that creates the tools we use every day. With art comes beauty, and with an attractive wristwatch you can take that beauty with you.

When you wear and fall in love with a watch, you will understand that there is so much more than what was described above. After wearing watches for years, I feel naked when I am not wearing one. You could say I am obsessed.
0 Replies

LucyHawkins

Wed 3 Feb, 2016 02:12 am
@watch-fob,
I have variety of watch collections. Since I'm a "fashionista" at heart, I need to match my watch to what I wear every time. I can't leave our house without wearing a watch as it became a part of my daily routine to notice the time and stare at my watch wherever I go. I have a set of titanium watch, branded watch and urushi watch, my favorite!
0 Replies

farmerman

Wed 3 Feb, 2016 03:57 am
@farmerman,
apparently the I-watch isnt as popular as was first imagined.
Marysia93

Tue 21 Feb, 2017 04:21 am
@farmerman,
I think its more popular today Smile
0 Replies

JayVee91

Wed 22 Feb, 2017 02:00 am
@watch-fob,
My boyfriend has a whole collection of watches. Apparently, he loves keeping them. New ones are added quite frequently. He says it's the same thing as we have for jewelry - need to keep changing to keep the spark alive and have a whole collection of them just in case.
Marysia93

Thu 9 Mar, 2017 03:16 am
@JayVee91,
That's pretty expensive hobby i guess
0 Replies

5XBlessings

Wed 22 Jan, 2020 02:49 pm
@watch-fob,
I recently went from just my apple watch to a customizable watch, you can open up the face and add items to change the look of the face .. I love it! if you want pics let me know!
0 Replies

Dahlia Fordan

Wed 15 Apr, 2020 11:49 pm
I really like watches, especially the vintage ones. They complement every attire in a very classy way. They maintain your accessories at a minimum but with effortless impact. I usually prefer them over bracelets.
0 Replies