The State of Florida vs George Zimmerman: The Trial

cicerone imposter

Thu 19 Dec, 2013 10:54 am
@BillRM,
Yea, Bill, show me where my short term memory is lacking? SHOW ME!

This from a guy who lacks the ability to understand simple English. LOL
BillRM

Thu 19 Dec, 2013 11:41 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:

What is the point as you would not remember my doing so within minutes.

I strongly suggest you see a doctor at once as there are now means of slowing down your decline into infanthood.

Print this out and post it near your computer to keep reminding youself to go get what treatments and drugs that are available
cicerone imposter

Thu 19 Dec, 2013 01:15 pm
@BillRM,
You,
Quote:

TOTAL COP-OUT! LOL

BTW, don't do it for me; do it for everybody else! Mr. Green

I just wonder if you'll remember?
BillRM

Thu 19 Dec, 2013 01:44 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
BTW, don't do it for me; do it for everybody else!

For the people with normal short term memories it is not needed to repeat postings.

Sorry about your condition however.
Romeo Fabulini

Thu 19 Dec, 2013 02:11 pm
The only one with poor memory is Trayvon Martin, wandering around the neighbourhood like he was lost..Wink
I'm like that myself, soon getting lost in a strange town. For example I was in Cheltenham, England a few years ago and thought I knew the way back to the bus station but decided to ask a passerby for confirmation, but he said "You're heading the wrong way, it's over there".
"Are you sure?" I asked.
"Yes I'm sure" he replied with a smile "I live in Cheltenham so I should know".
It turned out he was right of course.
Even when I've found them, bus and train stations scare the hell out of me because I almost end up getting on the wrong bus or train, and i've never flown in my life because airports terrify me so much that i dare not fly!
I even have an uncomfortable dream sometimes where I'm out there in the world somewhere completely lost, not knowing what i'm doing there or where i'm going, without a map ot timetable of any sort.
Cicerone on the other hand is a world traveller and i wish i had his fearless ability to negotiate bus stands , train platforms and airport checkins..Smile
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Thu 19 Dec, 2013 02:58 pm
@BillRM,
You haven't proved any of your claims. NONE. You are a loser. Let's face it; you're just dumb.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Thu 19 Dec, 2013 04:51 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
BillRM wrote:

I strongly suggest you see a doctor at once
as there are now means of slowing down your decline into infanthood.

Print this out and post it near your computer to keep reminding youself
to go get what treatments and drugs that are available.
If he is going to continue traveling,
he better get some HELP to watch him.
cicerone imposter

Thu 19 Dec, 2013 05:03 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
I would suggest for you the following.
Quote:
BillRM wrote:

I strongly suggest you see a doctor at once
as there are now means of slowing down your decline into infanthood.

Print this out and post it near your computer to keep reminding youself
to go get what treatments and drugs that are available.

You continue to make claims against me that you have never proven through any of my posts (over 80,000). That only proves one thing; you're stupid and that reflects on how you are not dependable about what you say.

Your comebacks are juvenile without any merit or logic. That's because you are so stupid! You just continue to reinforce that about yourself.

Keep it up, because I'm enjoying watching your own destruction!
BillRM

Thu 19 Dec, 2013 09:01 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
You continue to make claims against me that you have never proven through any of my posts

Not true but who can blame you with your short term memories problems.
cicerone imposter

Thu 19 Dec, 2013 09:07 pm
@BillRM,
You're even a liar. What more about you will you reveal to the world? LOL

1. You're stupid
2. You make claims against me but have NEVER provided any evidence for it
3. Your English comprehension belongs in grade school
4. You're stupid
5. You're dumb
6. You continue to repeat lies

Please help me add more to the list. You're so good at it! Mr. Green
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Fri 20 Dec, 2013 02:18 am
@cicerone imposter,
Bill raises a valid point about the value of getting competent
assistance from a mental health care professional to slow your mental decline.

U 'd be best advised not
to travel alone
, without supervision. Good luck.
OmSigDAVID

Fri 20 Dec, 2013 03:41 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
For all Martin knew, Zimmerman was a crazed criminal.
coldjoint wrote:
All Trayvon was worrying about was getting high.
Well, in fairness to martin,
I think that he ALSO cared about bragging
to his MMA friends of his pounding a white.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Fri 20 Dec, 2013 07:10 am
Martin MUST have been stalking around the neighbourhood. If he'd been walking in a straight line from A to B, he wouldn't have attracted Zim's attention..Smile
cicerone imposter

Fri 20 Dec, 2013 10:38 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
When anybody walks, it's not necessary to walk in a straight line. You guys are getting more ridiculous by the post! If there's a law about having to walk in a straight line, please produce it here.

You ******* idiots!
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Fri 20 Dec, 2013 10:43 am
Perhaps the kid was staggering around intoxicated with drink, or under the influence of drugs?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Fri 20 Dec, 2013 10:45 am
@OmSigDAVID,
You guys are so stupid, you make claims about me you can't even prove. That's the same with your claims about what happened when Zimmerman shot Trayvon dead. Your imaginations run wild - without one iota of evidence from the trial or police records.

When you ask me to support my claims, I provided it. When we ask you to provide proof for your claims, none is forthcoming; just more jibberish. Typical idiots.

You're the ones who belong in a mental institution; people who dream up things not there are certainly crazy and need mental health care.

That's supported by the simple fact that gun violence in the US is the highest in the world.

All of you are claiming I'm suffering from mental decline; PROVE IT.

David, we all know your incompetence in US laws. Now you're trying to tell us you're a mental health expert, and can detect mental decline from a social chat site. YOU NEED HELP! LOL

Romeo Fabulini

Fri 20 Dec, 2013 10:54 am
Quote:
Cicerone said: All of you are claiming I'm suffering from mental decline; PROVE IT.

Relax mate, you're no nuttier than the other anti-Zim lefty commies in this thread..Smile
And as I said before in a post on the previous page, anybody who can navigate bus and train stations and airports around the world like you do, must have a brain as sharp as a razor..Smile
0 Replies

Advocate

Fri 20 Dec, 2013 11:22 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

You guys are so stupid, you make claims about me you can't even prove. That's the same with your claims about what happened when Zimmerman shot Trayvon dead. Your imaginations run wild - without one iota of evidence from the trial or police records.

When you ask me to support my claims, I provided it. When we ask you to provide proof for your claims, none is forthcoming; just more jibberish. Typical idiots.

You're the ones who belong in a mental institution; people who dream up things not there are certainly crazy and need mental health care.

That's supported by the simple fact that gun violence in the US is the highest in the world.

All of you are claiming I'm suffering from mental decline; PROVE IT.

David, we all know your incompetence in US laws. Now you're trying to tell us you're a mental health expert, and can detect mental decline from a social chat site. YOU NEED HELP! LOL

Please prove that those of us who denigrate you belong in mental institutions.
firefly

Fri 20 Dec, 2013 11:48 am
Quote:
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/George-Zimmerman-Painting-Parody-Drawing-15-x-20-illustration-board-/00/s/NTg1WDgwMA==/z/pZMAAOxyUrZSs23E/$_3.JPG
George Zimmerman, infamous for his murder acquittal in the Trayvon Martin shooting case, recently created a painting to sell on eBay. I created this illustration as a parody of his painting, which I find to be a be an unabashed cash-in on his recent media exposure and which others have found to be heavily referenced. While I believe in Mr. Zimmerman's freedom of speech, I also believe that no artist is immune to parody.

The drawing is a hand-drawn illustration made with pencils, brush pens, and toned gray markers on a 15" x 20" illustration board. The drawing is also signed by the artist, Jules Rivera. It will be shipped to you wrapped in plastic shrink wrap to ensure no moisture damage and with additional cardboard backing to ensure stability.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/George-Zimmerman-Painting-Parody-Drawing-15-x-20-illustration-board-/131074974863?pt=Art_Paintings&hash=item1e84ad648f
cicerone imposter

Fri 20 Dec, 2013 11:50 am
@Advocate,
I already have; just proves you do need help. I have identified the symptoms; making claims you cannot prove.
0 Replies