The State of Florida vs George Zimmerman: The Trial

Rockhead

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 04:35 pm
@hawkeye10,
"english is your first language so I presume you are drinking too heavily today."

**** you, you barely literate asshole...
FOUND SOUL

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 04:37 pm
@hawkeye10,
English usually has a capital Smile And, at 9am in the morning? I think not Hawkeye.

Didn't realise this was the Insult Thread and I forgot about you and Bill, being thick... Oh, I mean off course, "together"...

He was accused of murder, of fraud, of harassment, of assault, of pointing a gun, of smashing a phone, of hitting his Father-In-Law .....

I asked what of all of that you believe he "did not do"... A very simple question but one that you won't answer, instead you are mentally focusing on one thing only that he wasn't seeking Media attention..

I wrote, that's is because if you are accused of so many things, you wouldn't want the attention you will in-fact do everything out of your power to NOT have that attention...

But that's ok, you've answered me by not answering me, I comprehend fine, you are stuck on one portion and one portion only....

Women "can" talk nonsense just as much as men. Humans can talk nonsense .. The Father-In-Law I assume is male yes? So he is talking nonsense a well?

Ok....
BillRM

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 04:38 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
I believe that Zimmy stands to harvest a goodly amount of cash
from his abuses at the hands of Florida 's Republican governor and his (prosecution) lackey.

Please do not forget the editing of the 911 tape by I think CBS and a law suit against those SOBs would not run into the question of Sovereign Immunity.

Still I would love to see the emails between our governor and the woman he appointed to go after Zimmerman that a law suit would bring out.
OmSigDAVID

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 04:49 pm
@firefly,
firefly wrote:
You referred to the jailhouse calls between Zimmerman and his wife, prior to the bail hearings in his murder trial, in order to make a point about his not wanting media attention.

Found Soul responded to that statement on your part, which pointed out that he and his wife were engaging in fraudent activity, to deceive and mislead the court, doing those phone conversations, and she pointing out they wouldn't want media attention focused on such things.

You then, completely illogically, and irrelevantly, responded with some nonsense about a "victory tour" after his acquittal.

Your comprehension abilities, which were never great, are getting worse and worse.

And, regarding a "victory tour", given the controversy, and strong emotion, about both this killing, and the verdict, going on a media "victory tour" would be as questionable, and in poor judgment, for Zimmerman, as it would have been for O.J. Simpson, or Casey Anthony, unless his intention would be to continue to provoke angry feelings toward him in the court of public opinion.
It is reprehensible of u to mention Casey 's name next to that of O.J.
In her case, no crime was ever proven to have happened at all,
committed by ANYONE. The only evidence was that someone died (which is common to everyone).

firefly wrote:
It's sort of rains on a victory tour when one of your jurors says,
"George Zimmerman got away with murder,"
Her verdict impugns that dictum.
Is she in a state of hypocrisy?

firefly wrote:
and you keep having run-ins with the police,
and you're accused of stealing $4000+ of someone's property from their home,
U find great significance in ACCUSATIONS, huh, Firefly??
I know someone who accuses all of our Moon landings of being hoaxes; do u believe that too??
Anyone can accuse anyone of anything. Tomorrow, I can accuse u of shooting Kennedy from the grassy knoll
and accuse u of being in on the Lincoln assassination too, if I wanna. No one, including Zimmy and Firefly
is immune to un-proven accusations. Hawkeye can accuse Mrs. Zimmerman of getting mad because
Zimmy and Firefly were having a secret affair. Must we believe that accusation??? We await your advice on this.

firefly wrote:
and your continued menacing of people with your guns finally gets you arrested again..
Again, announcing accusations as being proven fact; that 's not fair.

David
OmSigDAVID

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 04:56 pm
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:

"english is your first language so I presume you are drinking too heavily today."

**** you, you barely literate asshole...
Behold the exemplary erudition of Rocky's announcement!

no kettles nor pots around here
0 Replies

firefly

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 04:58 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
seek the publicity the absence of which is said to have driven zimmerman to suicidal thoughts. the claim is ridiculous,

That's not what the girlfriend said. She said it was the loss of his immersion in the criminal justice system, and his involvement with it, which he had pre-trial and during his trial, that sent him into a depression.

In Zimmerman's case that makes sense. He was a criminal justice major at community college, he was a rejected applicant to a police department, he had voiced hopes of becoming a judge some day, this was a very strong area of interest for him, and his murder charge and trial not only involved him in the criminal justice system, he was at the center of the involvement.

And then, with the verdict, it was all taken away.

That could well have sent him into a deep depression, particularly because he really had nothing else in his life that could replace it.

And, his actions since his acquittal, and all of his run-ins with the police, suggest he's seeking continued involvement with law enforcement and the criminal justice system.

He may really be much happier now that he's been arrested again. It may be exactly what he wanted.
OmSigDAVID

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 05:05 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:
I believe that Zimmy stands to harvest a goodly amount of cash
from his abuses at the hands of Florida 's Republican governor and his (prosecution) lackey.

Please do not forget the editing of the 911 tape by I think CBS and a law suit against those SOBs
would not run into the question of Sovereign Immunity.

Still I would love to see the emails between our governor and the woman he appointed
to go after Zimmerman that a law suit would bring out.
I wonder whether thay can make a movie of Zimmy 's adventures with travon.
BillRM

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 05:08 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
gain, announcing accusations as being proven fact; that 's not fair.

David do you not know that Firefly consider any charge make against any man by any woman as true unless disproven by overwhelming evidence and maybe not even then.

See her rejecting a jury verdict of innocent of rape concerning two New York City cops for one example of many examples.
OmSigDAVID

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 05:11 pm
@firefly,
firefly wrote:

Quote:
seek the publicity the absence of which is said to have driven zimmerman to suicidal thoughts. the claim is ridiculous,

That's not what the girlfriend said. She said it was the loss of his immersion in the criminal justice system, and his involvement with it, which he had pre-trial and during his trial, that sent him into a depression.

In Zimmerman's case that makes sense. He was a criminal justice major at community college, he was a rejected applicant to a police department, he had voiced hopes of becoming a judge some day, this was a very strong area of interest for him, and his murder charge and trial not only involved him in the criminal justice system, he was at the center of the involvement.

And then, with the verdict, it was all taken away.

That could well have sent him into a deep depression, particularly because he really had nothing else in his life that could replace it.

And, his actions since his acquittal, and all of his run-ins with the police, suggest he's seeking continued involvement with law enforcement and the criminal justice system.

He may really be much happier now that he's been arrested again. It may be exactly what he wanted.
I hope that he wins the Mega Millions Lottery for a really BIG PRIZE!
That shud cheer him up, don t ya think, Firefly?? Can we agree on that ?

David
BillRM

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 05:11 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:

Not unless the movie would show Zimmerman being the mad killer of a poor innocent child.
OmSigDAVID

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 05:16 pm
@BillRM,

Quote:
BillRM wrote:
Not unless the movie would show Zimmerman being the mad killer of a poor innocent child.
Zimmy shud insist on having final creative authority
in his contract. He shud also be contractually entitled to choose
the actor who protray him in the movie.

David
firefly

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 05:18 pm
@BillRM,
This is not a gender thing, you idiot.

Zimmerman's father-in-law, and the male Chief of Police of Lake Mary, Florida, have made similar accusations and appraisals of Zimmerman's actions.

And all these people, including his estranged wife and his girlfriend, want nothing more than for Zimmerman to just go away and leave them alone.

And he hasn't been able to do that...

Anymore than he could leave Trayvon Martin alone that night..he had to keep following him...

Rockhead

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 05:18 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
I suggest Meatloaf.

you're not looking to start **** with me, are you davey?
OmSigDAVID

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 05:20 pm
@Rockhead,
Those who live in glass houses shud not throw stones.
Rockhead

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 05:22 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
those who profess to be of mensa should exhibit some intelligence

and my glass house is bullet-proof glass.

FOUND SOUL

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 05:25 pm
@firefly,
Speculation.....................

But, Zimmerman's Father, purely worked for the Courts right? I can't recall his role but I did read where Zimmerman "claimed" that his Father, was a Judge...

I have a feeling there is a whole lot of hatred for his Father, that he was put down as a looser in life, the mere fact that he has been accused of hitting his Father-In-Law, (male) suggests that and off course from there no respect for anyone, including women... No gender statement here.
firefly

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 05:28 pm
@Rockhead,
Quote:
I suggest Meatloaf.

Only if served with Pavarotti on the side. Smile

0 Replies

firefly

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 05:42 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Zimmerman's father was a Virginia magistrate, which is a considerably lesser position than a judge. It's more like a Justice of the Peace in the U.S.

Zimmerman tries to give the impression his father was more important than he was--he, once again, skewed the truth, even on his application to become a police officer, by saying his father was a judge.

His father was apparently a very authoritarian parent, which can help to develop resentment and anger in a child, but it can also lead to "an identification with the aggressor" which helps to make that child aggressive and controlling as an adult. Just the sort of person Zimmerman seems to be.

Zimmerman's actions toward his own mother, when he was already an adult, suggest how vindictive he is toward women. After a girlfriend had an argument with his mother, Zimmerman went to his mother's house, turned off the electric power in the house, via the electric box in the home, and then locked the electric box and left--leaving his mother without electricity.

He's a real winner, Foundy. Wink
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 05:43 pm
@Rockhead,
People indefatigably keep beating me over the head with my membership.
Thay reason that IF I were smart enuf, then I 'd agree with THEM and their heros. Thay DO.

Thay have not actually come out and said it openly,
but I suspect that thay want the one criterion of intelligence tests
to be congruence with their view of history and of the state of the world.

David
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 05:57 pm
Quote:
OmSigDavid wrote: No objections to any of those questions,
qua relevance, nor to their calling for speculative guesswork ?
Is there a crime of "vigilantism"??? In which jurisdiction?
Was there something relating to the nazi SS in those pictures ?

Let me explain mate, to show how prosecutors can railroad people into giving short yes/no answers that make them look bad.
The red bits are what I could truthfully add-
PROSECUTOR- "Were you expelled from school?"
ME- "Yes" (some of the teachers were paedophiles who groped us boys and i was one of their victims, hence i wasn't able to concentrate on my lessons and was expelled for "not trying")

PROSECUTOR- "Are you an ex-convict who served 3 months after being found guilty of vigilantism?"
ME- "Yes" (Kids from the school across the road were buying drugs from a local black dealers house, I tipped off the police but they did nothing, then the dealers complained to the police that i was "harassing" them by watching them through my binoculars, so i was arrested and got 3 months jail)

P- "Have you been banned from some internet religious forums for attacking their beliefs"
ME- "Yes" (They were crackpot cults trying to lure teenagers into their clutches)

P- "Are you a Survivalist with an assortment of weapons?"
ME- "Yes" (I've got 3 survival/camping knives, that's all)

P- "Were you once a member of an American net forum that had possible links to the Ku Klux Klan?"
ME- "Yes" (I got an invite to join a pro-american discussion forum because they liked my strong patriotic views but after a while i suspected some members were Klansmen. The forum later closed down for some unknown reason)

P- "Is this a photo of you wearing a nazi Waffen-SS jacket?
ME- "Yes (I collect militaria of ALL nations, it's not against the law. Anyway the Waffen-SS were soldiers in the field, not the black-uniformed SS camp guards)

P- "Is this a photo of you posing in combat gear?
ME- "Yes" (recommending my survival knife with built-in saw teeth to a survival/camping website. The balaclava keeps bugs out of your ears when asleep)
0 Replies