The State of Florida vs George Zimmerman: The Trial

BillRM

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 11:41 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
I heard Obama say on TV "If i had a son, he'd look like Trayvon", which was a disgraceful thing for a President to say, maybe he was trying to sway the jury but they were too smart to be fooled.

It far worst then even the son comment, as later Obama stated that he could had been Trayvon 35 years ago!!!!!!!!

An I voted for the man two times and so did Zimmerman from the reports.

You know you have a problem when the President of the US ID himself with someone that had try to killed you.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 11:50 am
Quote:
BillRM said: An I voted for the man [Obama] two times and so did Zimmerman from the reports

The Republicans are to blame for fielding two no-hopers against Obama, firstly Johnny McCain who was a nice guy but too old for the rigours of being President, and then Mitt Romney who looked like an over-manicured shop-window dummy, heck his teeth were whiter than the White House!
So the great American people had no real choice but to vote for Obama.
As a Brit it's none of my business, but I've never liked Obama since he made a cheap crack against disabled people on the Jay Leno show.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 11:56 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
I, like you, have no evidence for any position.

Actually, I do have evidence for a position (it was self defense). However, the burden of proof is not on me to prove him innocent. It is up to his accusers to prove him guilty.

farmerman wrote:
If hes found guilty for the gun intimidation of his gf (and mother?) it would take away any compelling reason to actually believe his stories

His stories are not terribly relevant to the issue.

The primary factor in this case is the fact that no one has any evidence that he committed a crime.
hawkeye10

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 12:32 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
The primary factor in this case is the fact that no one has any evidence that he committed a crime.

WHAT! You mean that having a theory about what happened which revolves around guesses as to Zimmermans state of mind is not enough to lock him away for a long time? What is the world coming to?
coldjoint

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 12:37 pm
@hawkeye10,
You are dealing with the "thought police."
hawkeye10

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 01:00 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

You are dealing with the "thought police."
I am opposed to alleged bad thoughts being a crime as much as I am alleged good thoughts being a defense for bad acts (for instance killing some one for no good reason). this path we are on of making guesses as to thoughts a part of law is the road too hell, as it is always and is now used by those who rule us to keep us under their thumbs. This is not justice, this is a standard tool of oppression.
firefly

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 01:04 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
The primary factor in this case is that no one has any evidence that he committed a crime

How do you know that?

Do you know what the crime scene looked like?

Do you know what evidence was found and collected?

A judge did find probable cause for the current charges against Zimmerman--that means there is some evidence for those charges.

Zimmerman did throw his girlfriend out of her own home, and he then barricaded the door with some furniture.

He did have 4 guns in the home.

And, while the police were banging on the door, demanding to talk to him, he called 911 to get out his side of the story. Rolling Eyes This man does play the system. You call 911 because you need emergency assistance, not because you want to make a media announcement, and not when the police are already banging on the door. His manipulative tactics are rather transparent.

Not only did the police believe her side of the story, which is why they arrested him, the judge believed the potential danger he posed, which is why, as a condition of his bail, he was ordered to have no contact with her, of any kind, and he must wear an ankle monitor and have no guns in his possession.

Given Zimmerman's behavior, and repeated run-ins with the police, since his acquittal, he has destroyed any possibility of resuming a normal life for himself. And, because he has continued to provoke violent incidents, and threaten people with guns, he has only confirmed the impression that his exoneration in the Martin killing may have been the wrong verdict, and that his version of the events in that matter are not credible. He has continued to blame others, including his estranged wife, and girlfriend, and father-in-law, for attacking him, portraying himself as the perpetual hapless victim who is always forced to act in self-defense. Even the commentators on Fox News are no longer buying it.

His continued use of gun threats to menace and terrorize others in his life is very disturbing, especially so because he already committed one homicide with a gun.

Trying to discredit, or trash, all of those who accuse him of such actions, has really gotten absurd. It no longer works, even to distract attention from the clear pattern of aggressive and menacing behavior that Zimmerman displays, often involving guns.

Why he's doing these things, in terms of his psychological state, really doesn't matter in terms of his responsibility for his actions, what's important is that such menacing behavior, whether by Zimmerman, or anyone else, is intolerable and it has to be controlled and stopped. Let's see if the criminal justice system can do that now.

coldjoint

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 01:08 pm
@hawkeye10,
I couldn't agree with you more. The pressure applied by liberal monies and fear of being called a bigot or a racist because you see facts not colors is overwhelming to some, and they simply conform.

Individual rights are disappearing in favor of group rights. This was never intended by our founders. Who now are held in disdain in our textbooks and at our universities.

It is merely chronological snobbery that the Constitution can't be right because it is old. That is a ridiculous notion accepted by idiots. Those words have the same meaning today as they did then.

That is why Zimmerman is innocent in the Martin case.
hawkeye10

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 01:14 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
Zimmerman did throw his girlfriend out of her own home, and he then barricaded the door with some furniture.

lets say this is true....how do you know that he was not separating himself from an out of control bitch for his own safety? I am at a loss to understand why when domestic violence is being alleged one of the parties making sure that it must stop by imposing separation is a bad thing. normally i would expect zimmerman to take leave to end the situation, but the assertion is that he was trying to pack his stuff so that he could leave permanently and the woman was creating problems, pushing her out so that he could finish the process safely makes some sense.

Quote:
His continued use of gun threats to menace and terrorize others in his life is very disturbing
you did not properly finish this statement, as you must add "if true". We have a couple of ex's alleging this behavior, and that is all, and this is a very common allegation at relationship failure time, which is very often not true at all or is grossly exaggerated.
izzythepush

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 01:16 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Just to clarify- here in Britain, people only use words like "nigrah" or "nigger"

Just to clarify, here in Britain racists use words like "nigrah" or "nigger."
BillRM

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 01:24 pm
@hawkeye10,
You know Hawkeye as males we are all guilty of being abusers unless proven otherwise.

I can still remember my now wife house alarm was trigger by accident and having the local police show up and the looks the cops gave me as the only male in the home.

No one was upset yet I could see the concerns in their behaviors that I might be in some manner intimidating the three adult women then in the home to be silent concerning some misbehavior on my part.

Zimmerman is not the only one that need to take great care concerning the women we allowed in our lives.
farmerman

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 01:25 pm
@hawkeye10,
"separating oneself for the protection of both" needs to be amended by the addition pf "WITH A SHOTGUN".

BTW, he hasnt denied that charge
hawkeye10

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 01:27 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Now TMZ cites sources claiming that George made it clear to Samantha he was leaving Florida, and her, before the pregnancy bombshell dropped.

Samantha revealed that she is six weeks pregnant, allegedly, as he tried to break it off ... which he now believes was a lie devised to change his mind.

George then agreed to make a child custody and support deal (which he says she asked for), but was still going to bounce. That's when she lost it.

Things came to a head when George was packing his bags to leave, according to Zimmerman's camp, and she made up the gun scenario as revenge.

Police arrested Zimmerman following the domestic dispute.

- See more at: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2013/11/samantha-scheibe-george-zimmerman-girlfriend-did-she-fake-pregna/#sthash.0Vqr7kD8.dpuf

lets remember that we know that the wife was all pissy that George left her too, ditching her completely almost as soon as the trial was over to the point that she was complaining to the press that she could not find him and that he was not even calling her.

Quote:
You know Hawkeye as males we are all guilty of being abusers unless proven otherwise.
aint that the truth...
Romeo Fabulini

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 01:40 pm
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/zim4_zps79d9b712.jpg~original
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/zim2_zps90476b28.jpg~original
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/zim3_zps80ada12e.jpg~original
0 Replies

BillRM

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 01:46 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
BTW, he hasnt denied that charge

An you know that how?

In any case, when charge with a crime keeping silent both to the police and to the media is always a good idea until and if your lawyer tell you otherwise.

But given that the lady was shopping around a story concerning him beforehand and he was leaving her, in a he said she said situation good luck in even bringing this to trial.
firefly

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 01:58 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
lets say this is true....how do you know that he was not separating himself from an out of control bitch for his own safety?

Because he's not the one who called 911 asking for help because he felt in danger. Because he would have opened the door, and would have immediately spoken to the police when they arrived in response to her call, and not remained in the house, with the door locked, and with the door still barricaded with furniture--which the police had to shove aside in order to get in--while he made his own bogus 911 call, sounding very calm on it, to give his side of the story to the media.

Because, if he felt in danger from her, he could have left the house, hopped in his truck, called 911, and driven away. Even according to his "media statement" 911 call, he didn't say she was threatening him with a gun, or physically threatening him, or voicing threats of harming him, in any way. He said she was throwing his stuff around, and breaking things. He never voiced real fears for his safety.

And, by throwing her out of the house, and by remaining barricaded in the house, he gave himself time to alter the crime scene before the police got in...
Quote:
We have a couple of ex's alleging this behavior, and that is all, and this is a very common allegation at relationship failure time, which is very often not true at all or is grossly exaggerated.

No the use of gun threat allegations, that menace and terrorize a domestic partner at the time of a relationship breakup, or threatened breakup, is hardly "a very common allegation"--except in the case of controlling, abusive, partners, with guns, which is why women are in the most danger, and are more likely to be killed, when they try to separate from such partners.

And Zimmerman's father-in-law also alleged that Zimmerman similarly threatened and menaced him, and that he assaulted him as well. And Zimmerman destroyed the potentially incriminating evidence of such actions on his part by smashing his estranged wife's iphone.

All of these people want Zimmerman to just go away, and stop threatening and menacing them with guns, and just leave them alone. That doesn't seem at all unreasonable. But, he just seems unable to do that.

0 Replies

jcboy

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 02:05 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

I couldn't agree with you more.

Now this idiot agrees with Hawkass, If that doesn’t tell you something you’re a lost cause. Cool
hawkeye10

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 02:07 pm
Quote:
According to Scheibe, Zimmerman enjoyed the media attention he received from the Trayvon case and grew depressed when he wasn't in the headlines.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2510648/George-Zimmermans-estranged-girlfriend-Samantha-Scheibe-says-hes-depressed-volatile.html#ixzz2lV86fU6b
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
this does not make a lick of sense, as Zimmerman has through all of the media attention kept an extremely low profile. If he wanted media attention all he needed to do was seek it, as his women have been doing.

another thing, i have listened to many of the jail phone tapes between George and Shelli, not once did he say anything that points to him wanting to be in the news, the he enjoys the circus.
firefly

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 02:18 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
George then agreed to make a child custody and support deal (which he says she asked for), but was still going to bounce.

I thought he only has $149 in assets.

Has he lied to the court again?

TMZ cites sources "close to Zimmerman" for this information--his spin team, with his "talking points"--the same group that worked on demonizing Trayvon Martin. Rolling Eyes Their credibility would be nil.

If he wanted to leave, and avoid a scene with her, all he had to do was wait until she left the house, and pack his bags and leave.

In addition, she had been allegedly texting a reporter for at least 3 weeks before the incident about how she wanted to break-up with him, and had tried to break up with him, but his volatile behavior had her in fear of him.

So, the the article you posted really lacks credibility.

His estranged wife, his father-in-law, his girlfriend--even the Chief of Police of Lake Mary, Florida--just want George Zimmerman to stop threatening and menacing people with guns, and just stay away from them.

And he's unable to do that....

This isn't about women ganging up on and abusing men. Laughing These people aren't all women. Smile

firefly

Sat 23 Nov, 2013 02:23 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
In any case, when charge with a crime keeping silent both to the police and to the media is always a good idea...

You mean you shouldn't make a bogus 911 call in order to make a "media statement" with your side of the story? Laughing

Zimmerman plays the media, the police, and the criminal justice system, like a fiddle. He's really adapt at doing it. He's as phony as a three dollar bill.

0 Replies