The State of Florida vs George Zimmerman: The Trial

coldjoint

Wed 20 Nov, 2013 09:54 pm
@firefly,
Nice try, but people who see through your bullshit are not trolls.
Rockhead

Wed 20 Nov, 2013 09:55 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
h20 man.

alias the waterboy...

not sure what the new pink fetish is all about.

one of the troll princesses...
firefly

Wed 20 Nov, 2013 09:55 pm
@coldjoint,
Take another deep breath....

http://home.comcast.net/~ghayman3/garmin.gps/troll.spray.jpg
coldjoint

Wed 20 Nov, 2013 10:05 pm
@firefly,
Why don't you start another thread and whine about something else that has nothing to do with the root problem of anything.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Wed 20 Nov, 2013 10:05 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
The same obnoxious creep he is now, with a different name.

Don't doubt that at all, Firefly, after all, a creep is a creep by whatever name; however, human curiosity is a strange something and I'm still curious as to his moniker prior to CJ if such is the case.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 20 Nov, 2013 10:07 pm
@Rockhead,
I told you who I am. I even had a troll follow me from another forum. You are a" stone" cold idiot.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Wed 20 Nov, 2013 10:18 pm
@Rockhead,
Quote:
h20 man.

alias the waterboy...

Oh, I recall h20 (what a putz!) but the "waterboy" alias eludes me.

Quote:
not sure what the new pink fetish is all about.

Deliberate spite...to annoy or irritate others. I believe Walter Hintler asked CJ to not refer to him as "Wally." But the next time Walter quoted CJ, the poster was still referring to him as "Wally." CJ is a angry mean-spirited poster. Why bother to respond to him? It's what he wants, to be able to denigrate posters if allowed to.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 20 Nov, 2013 10:20 pm
Better yet start a thread about 71% of black families being single parent ones.
That is the root problem here . The breakdown of the black family since Johnsons "Great Society".

50 years of government monies has killed the black community. Even Cosby and Barkley know that. You are content with your white guilt and being manipulated by losers just like you.

Wake the **** up.
Rockhead

Wed 20 Nov, 2013 10:56 pm
@coldjoint,
using multiple accounts to zero out his opponents was a favorite waterboy trick.

just sayin'...
coldjoint

Wed 20 Nov, 2013 11:04 pm
@Rockhead,
you really are dumb,aren't you?
Rockhead

Wed 20 Nov, 2013 11:06 pm
@coldjoint,
you're projecting again...
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 20 Nov, 2013 11:09 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
Zimmerman doesn't appear to have a promising future because it's stained by his murder of TM.

Liberals refer to self defense as murder because they hate the Constitution.

And Mr. Zimmerman's future isn't necessarily bleak. Just because deranged leftists like to whine about him doesn't mean he can't have an enjoyable life.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
I do not see the slippery Zimmerman killing himself, NOT AT ALL! People like Zimmerman would never do anything so nobel and self-sacrificing.

Your characterization of suicide as noble is a bit scary. Feeling guilty about being such a horrible monster?

Mr. Zimmerman is very noble. He was willing to put himself at risk to prevent Trayvon from butchering his neighbors.
oralloy

Wed 20 Nov, 2013 11:09 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Meh. Just a kooky leftist whining about the fact that Americans have rights.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 20 Nov, 2013 11:10 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:
firefly wrote:
. . . that does add up to manslaughter under Florida law.
But the jury has to understand the manslaughter law to see that.

I have never studied the law of Florida.
Have u found something in the statute against manslaughter
that has led u to your conclusions qua conviction?????

Will u reveal what that language IS ?
Will u quote us what u have in mind
that theoretically results in conviction for this defendant??

Wow! If I understand what you quoted from Firefly correctly, that is some huge irony.

I recall pointing out over and over (and over and over and over) that even if this was a crime, it would only be manslaughter, and the murder charges were ludicrous.

The histrionics that emitted from the freaks every time I pointed that out was overwhelming.

But the fact that this was quite clearly self defense means it wasn't even manslaughter.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 20 Nov, 2013 11:11 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:
If any of those things were to have happened wouldn't good ol' Jantel have over heard those things and said something to the police. The only words we have reported are the "creepy ass cracker" and "get off of me". No other words before or after the "get off of me" are reported.

Look who is stretching for an explanation.

The only witness for Martin never said anything else and I think she was keeping things from the police for a reason. She heard get off of me but nothing else? No mention of a gun or anything else, just the "get off of me" comment.

That is the least of the problems with her testimony.

There is also the fact that she said the fight/shooting occurred when Trayvon was nearly home.

The fact that it occurred nowhere near where she said it did (it happened way back at the spot where Mr. Zimmerman was advised not to pursue) really demolishes her entire story.
oralloy

Wed 20 Nov, 2013 11:12 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
firefly wrote:
And, while self-defense law in Florida gives the benefit of any doubt to the defendant, manslaughter does not.

that is not how I read the jury instructions:

No kidding. The normal civilized standards of "innocent until proven guilty" apply to manslaughter no matter how much the freaks wish that were not so.

hawkeye10 wrote:
the state did not have proof at trial time, anything that happens after is irrelevant. perhaps the state would have been better off to not charge Zimmerman so quickly, but they get no do overs.

While that is certainly true, it is pretty clear that this was self defense, and it is unlikely that any new evidence will ever change that fact.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 20 Nov, 2013 11:41 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
So as I look at the situation, and the fact that Zimmerman had a number of guns in Sandra Schiebe's house (it was HER house they were in, not his), which he apparently left strewn about, and since he brandished a shotgun at her, before pushing her out of her own house, and since the last time he'd brandished a weapon he'd killed someone with it, and since under Florida law the only person who can decide whether or not they feel threatened with great bodily harm by another is the person threatened, and their judgment cannot be questioned, then she would have been perfectly justified in picking up another of Zimmerman's weapons and killing him with it. Right? Right! That IS the law. Better not try it again, George. Wife/girlfriend #4 will be forewarned. and might just beat you to the draw. And if she's smart, she'll have a pistol on her hip any time she's around you. OmSigDavid is right on that point. And only that.

I don't know why you clowns come up with that same nonsense over and over even though you've been repeatedly told how wrong you are.

If you ever decide to commit murder and pretend that it's self defense, have fun on death row.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 20 Nov, 2013 11:42 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
coldjoint wrote:
Holder belongs in jail.

no. Zimmerman does.

Liberals think that Americans should be incarcerated for exercising their civil rights.
0 Replies

firefly

Wed 20 Nov, 2013 11:46 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Better yet start a thread about 71% of black families being single parent ones.
That is the root problem here .

Trayvon Martin had two loving parents, and a father who was very much in his life.
http://radio.foxnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/trayvon-martin-father.jpg
His mother is a college graduate, his older brother is a college student, his uncle is an ex-marine, and this is a close-knit, middle class family that doesn't fit your stereotype in any way.

The "root problem" is an unstable man, with a gun, decided to play vigilante when he spotted a black kid in a hoodie walking around, talking on a cell phone, in his gated community, and he inaccurately profiled this kid as being "up to no good". Unsatisfied with just calling the police, and letting them do their job, this wannabe cop, in disregard of neighborhood watch rules, and the advisement of a police dispatcher, stalked the kid through the darkened community because he couldn't control his own anger and obsession with "these f---ing punks" and he was determined not to let this one get away. And he wound up killing an innocent kid who was simply meandering around on his way back to the residence in that community, where he was a guest, after a trip to the store.

And, after he finds out this kid was, in fact, innocent of any wrong doing when he inaccurately profiled him, and stalked him, and frightened him, and wound up killing him, as the result of a situation he created and provoked, and he was asked if, in retrospect, he would do anything differently, he say, "No," and he chalked his needless taking of a life, because of his bad judgment and lack of impulse control that night, up to "God's will."

And, since that night, this unstable man has continued to provoke, and threaten people with guns.

The "root problem" is that we have mentally unstable individuals walking around with guns, and filling their homes with guns...and threatening to use their guns...even after they have already caused one needless death.

You wake the **** up.

Trayvon Martin wasn't killed by problems in the black community, he was erroneously profiled by an unstable vigilante, because of the color of his skin, and he was killed in a predominantly white private gated community, where he had a perfect right to be that night.

Go play with your collection of George Zimmerman mug shots.

0 Replies

firefly

Wed 20 Nov, 2013 11:56 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
And Mr. Zimmerman's future isn't necessarily bleak.

Nah, he just faces a possible 18 years in jail, as a result of the current charges against him...

But, he's still relatively young, he'd be out before he's 50...

And he's a real catch for a woman. Laughing

And his employment prospects are so good. Laughing

And he's only $2.5 million in debt. Laughing

His "future isn't necessarily bleak" Laughing

What world are you in, oralloy?
0 Replies