The State of Florida vs George Zimmerman: The Trial

gungasnake

Fri 9 Aug, 2013 08:19 pm
Only a pig would even think of prosecuting Shellie Zimmerman for anything she may have done to try to keep her husband out of jail while waiting for trial on this railroad job and, funny thing, the particular pigs in question, in the near future, are highly likely to be sufficiently embroiled in their own legal problems to worry about Shellie Zimmerman.
firefly

Fri 9 Aug, 2013 08:22 pm
@gungasnake,
Even on Sean Hannity's Web site, they are not defending Shellie Zimmerman. Most of the people commenting on her case think she committed perjury.
0 Replies

BillRM

Fri 9 Aug, 2013 09:24 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
You're looking at the wrong side of the political spectrum if you're looking for rioting

You mean like Sharpton leading rallies chanting no justice no peace? The same asshole that got blacks so work up in NYC that Jews was gun down?

If in any case as non-blacks did not riot over the OJ verdict it not going to happen.

You need to go back to the late 1910s to get a good "white" riot and the rioters in the one case I am thinking of used early aircrafts and heavy machine guns in their riot.

The first and the only time as far as I know that a US city was bomb from the air.

Good old Texas does it better.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Fri 9 Aug, 2013 10:38 pm
@firefly,
Do you actually know anything about the facts of the Zimmerman case?
No he dosent.

Do you just shoot your mouth off about this case, in several threads on this site, out of total ignorance? Or are you absolutely incapable of being honest?
You got it right. He just makes stuff up. I think most ethical people call this lying.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Fri 9 Aug, 2013 10:48 pm
@gungasnake,
oink, oink, oink.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 10 Aug, 2013 01:01 am
@gungasnake,
Well, you are A2K's expert on pigs, but none of us want to hear of your favourite seduction techniques.

0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Sat 10 Aug, 2013 01:54 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:
Only a pig would even think of prosecuting Shellie Zimmerman for anything she may have done to try to keep her husband out of jail while waiting for trial on this railroad job and, funny thing, the particular pigs in question, in the near future, are highly likely to be sufficiently embroiled in their own legal problems to worry about Shellie Zimmerman.
Its good for wives to be loyal to their husbands.
Firefly does not appear to appreciate that.

David
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sat 10 Aug, 2013 03:51 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

Trying to prosecute Shellie Zimmerman at this juncture is beyond despicable.

The people still trying to make Zimmerman morl...and Trayvon Martin evil...are beyond despicable, Gunga.
BillRM

Sat 10 Aug, 2013 05:21 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
The people still trying to make Zimmerman morl...and Trayvon Martin evil...are beyond despicable, Gunga.

Yes the world suck that some people are color blind and just see a young man who attacked and try to seriously harm another for no good reason as if not evil doing one hell of an evil deed in the last minutes of his life,

An the other man who in reasonable fear of his life and well being used deadly force to protect himself as not being anything but a citizen that needed to sadly exercise his rights to keep on living by employing legal self defense force.

A jury agree with the above and found Zimmerman not guilt of any crime and in my opinion rightly so.

This reverse racism where if your skin color happen not to be dark you had lost the rights of self defense if attacked by someone of darker skin color is complete bullshit.

Reverse racism is no more moral then non-reverse racism so to sum up Frank you are a racist and people who support your position are racists.
Frank Apisa

Sat 10 Aug, 2013 05:33 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:

Yes the world suck that some people are color blind and just see a young man who attacked and try to seriously harm another for no good reason as if not evil doing one hell of an evil deed in the last minutes of his life,

An the other man who in reasonable fear of his life and well being used deadly force to protect himself as not being anything but a citizen that needed to sadly exercise his rights to keep on living by employing legal self defense force.

A jury agree with the above and found Zimmerman not guilt of any crime and in my opinion rightly so.

This reverse racism where if your skin color happen not to be dark you had lost the rights of self defense if attacked by someone of darker skin color is complete bullshit.

Reverse racism is no more moral then non-reverse racism so to sum up Frank you are a racist and people who support your position are racists.

Continue to rage, Bill. It confirms my guess that you are a racist.

Continue to suppose that because Zimmerman is not black he is more entitled to defend himself against a perceived threat than Trayvon Martin was because of what he perceived as a threat because he WAS black.

As I said earlier...you people ought to be ashamed of yourselves, but I just don't think you have it in you to see that you ought to be.

Nice day here in Jersey, Bill. How is it where you are?
revelette

Sat 10 Aug, 2013 05:53 am
@firefly,
Was George anywhere around when she was arrested or is he still roaming around the country letting his wife take the heat?
BillRM

Sat 10 Aug, 2013 06:19 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
because Zimmerman is not black he is more entitled to defend himself against a perceived threat than Trayvon Martin was because of what he perceived as a threat because he WAS black.

LOL once more I care about the right of self defense not being taken from anyone black,yellow, brown,red or even white.

A perceived threat a perceived threat the young man had Zimmerman on the ground pounding the **** out of him before Zimmerman took any actions and somehow no matter what the color of the skins happen to be that is one hell of a lot more then a perceived threat in any sane person mind.

Quote:

Does that included the six women, five with children that found Zimmerman not guilty Frank?

Quote:

So far no rain but it is already getting hot as I walked up to get the mail.

Frank Apisa

Sat 10 Aug, 2013 06:25 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:
because Zimmerman is not black he is more entitled to defend himself against a perceived threat than Trayvon Martin was because of what he perceived as a threat because he WAS black.

LOL once more I care about the right of self defense not being taken from anyone black,yellow, brown,red or even white.

A perceived threat a perceived threat the young man had Zimmerman on the ground pounding the **** out of him before Zimmerman took any actions and somehow no matter what the color of the skins happen to be that is one hell of a lot more then a perceived threat in any sane person mind.

Really! I'll resist the temptation to ask how you would know that.

Quote:

Quote:

Does that included the six women, five with children that found Zimmerman not guilty Frank?

No it does not. It was confined to you.

Quote:

Quote:

So far no rain but it is already getting hot as I walked up to get the mail.

I gotta do the horrible today...shopping with Nancy. It is a comfortable lower 70's temp...and not expected to go much higher.

Have a great day, Bill.
BillRM

Sat 10 Aug, 2013 06:26 am
@revelette,
Quote:
Was George anywhere around when she was arrested or is he still roaming around the country letting his wife take the heat?

With some luck somehow he will be found and killed as I am sure that would make you happy and if his wife is sentence to any jail time she too could be killed making your and Firefly day.

Once more all the government resources in the world available to go through his life with a fine tooth comb looking for anything that could be used to label the man a racist but not to find and punished those issuing death threats not only to him and his family and lawyers but to the jury members themselves and their children.

Kind of like having the government approval of going after the man is in not?
firefly

Sat 10 Aug, 2013 06:31 am
@revelette,
Quote:

Shellie Zimmerman was arrested long before her husband's trial. revelette--she was arrested and charged with perjury in June, 2012. She's been out on $1000 bail for over a year. They just delayed her trial until George's was over.

Who knows whether hubby has been around for her since his trial ended. We'll see if he shows up in court for her next appearance on the 21st--that's when her trial is slated to begin.
revelette

Sat 10 Aug, 2013 06:38 am
@firefly,
Oh, I thought perhaps the trial already started.
firefly

Sat 10 Aug, 2013 06:42 am
@BillRM,
But those government resources were able to show that both George and Shellie Zimmerman are brazen liars--that's why she's charged with Perjury In Official proceedings, and the judge who presided over his bail hearing said George Zimmerman showed he had no respect for the law or for judicial proceedings.

These are the allegedly fine, upstanding citizens, your heart is bleeding over.

I'm not concerned with Shellie Zimmerman's problems if she's sentenced to jail. As they say, BillRM, "If you can't do the time, don't do the crime."
0 Replies

BillRM

Sat 10 Aug, 2013 06:43 am
@revelette,
Quote:
Oh, I thought perhaps the trial already started.

My bet is that there will be no trial as either she will plead out to a minor charge or the case will be drop.

I do not see the state wishing to have it head handed to it two times in a row by the Zimmermans lawyers.
BillRM

Sat 10 Aug, 2013 07:05 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
No it does not. It was confined to you.

Why would it not be the jury also as they ended up agreeing with the evil "racists" that dare to think that Zimmerman acted in legal self defense?
firefly

Sat 10 Aug, 2013 07:07 am
@BillRM,
No, BillRM, the jury did not find Trayvon Martin "evil", nor did they find that he "attacked" George Zimmerman.

Florida law simply allowed them to find that Zimmerman might have been in reasonable fear for his life--even if he had started and provoked the entire confrontation, and even if Trayvon Martin had thrown a punch in legitimate defense of his own life.

That's the problem with Florida law, and why it should be changed.

Trayvon Martin had a right to go on living his life too, and to defend it as well, from a menacing stranger who followed him in the dark, for no apparent reason, who caused him to be fearful of harm, and who never identified himself or his motives to allay such fears of harm in this frightened minor.

You're the one hung up on race--you're obsessed with it. You're still defending Paula Deen and her racially biased comments and actions. You called rainbow/PUSH, a respected civil rights organization, "a lynch mob" for going after "a poor old Southern woman" because they looked into allegations of racially biased employment practices at her restauants. Funny how the more you deny your own racism, the more you show just how much of a racist you are, and how willing you are to support and defend racial bias in others.
0 Replies