Baldimo wrote:

Why are you being such a racist?

Nope. You are.
Frank Apisa

Fri 9 Aug, 2013 03:38 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

1+1=3?

You guys are desperate to see someone with the name Zimmerman in jail. Talk about a victimless crime.

Yeah. And she is white.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Fri 9 Aug, 2013 03:41 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:
Why are you being such a racist?
It seems to me that everyone is rightfully entitled to prefer his favorite race,
the same as his favorite music. Everyone is autonomous over his own opinions. That 's a free country.

David
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Fri 9 Aug, 2013 03:46 pm
@firefly,
firefly wrote:
Her trial will serve to remind the public of the questionable character
and flawed ethics of both Mr. and Mrs, Zimmerman.
Will it serve to remind the public of the questionable character
and flawed ethics of Angela Cory, Esq.
in HER assertions to the court, Firefly ??
0 Replies

BillRM

Fri 9 Aug, 2013 03:47 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
And she is white!

If you say so............but far more important then skin color that you seems to care so must about she have high power lawyers beside it being a bullshit case.

firefly

Fri 9 Aug, 2013 03:48 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
Talk about a victimless crime.

The judge didn't see it that way. He, very rightly, felt that the court was the victim of Shellie Zimmerman's false testimony because it directly influenced a decision he subsequently made.

I suppose, compared to her husband killing someone, this perjury charge would seem "victimless" to someone like you.

Since you've already said you would also lie to a judge, I don't think you're the best person to objectively evaluate the ethics of Mrs. Zimmerman's perjury.
Baldimo

Fri 9 Aug, 2013 03:57 pm
@firefly,
Yes I see lying to a judge in a bail hearing that shouldn't have taken place as a victimless crime. Who was effected by her lying to get a lower bail for her husband? The judges feelings were hurt, is that the victim? No I'm not feeling sorry for the judge, this shouldn't have been in court in the first place.

The police made the correct decision the first time when they didn't press charges against Zimmerman. Funny how the jury came to the same decision as the police did, and the police didn't have to have a kangaroo court to figure out that Zimmerman was innocent of murder but guilty of self-defense.
OmSigDAVID

Fri 9 Aug, 2013 03:58 pm
@firefly,
firefly wrote:
Because Shellie Zimmerman lied directly to a judge,
on a matter that influenced a judge's decision,
she could face several years in jail.

That is not a minor perjury.
Yea, not like Bill Clinton 's perjuries, right ?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Fri 9 Aug, 2013 03:59 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:
And she is white!

If you say so............but far more important then skin color that you seems to care so must about she have high power lawyers beside it being a bullshit case.

Not sure what that translates to, Bill...but the most important part is that she is white.
Baldimo

Fri 9 Aug, 2013 04:06 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Button pusher and a racist.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Fri 9 Aug, 2013 04:13 pm
@Frank Apisa,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:
And she is white!

If you say so............but far more important then skin color that you seems to care so must about
she have high power lawyers beside it being a bullshit case.
Frank Apisa wrote:

Not sure what that translates to, Bill...
but the most important part is that she is white.
Yea! No kidding, that is IMPORTANT!
The sun in Florida has done a job on my skin -- unsightly dark. Gross!
It makes me un-happy, especially when I chance to pass a mirror.

My young cousin, Pattijean has a business selling sprayed on tans.
I told her that I 'll be her customer if she uses white paint.

David
0 Replies

firefly

Fri 9 Aug, 2013 04:18 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
The police made the correct decision the first time when they didn't press charges against Zimmerman...and the police didn't have to have a kangaroo court to figure out that Zimmerman was innocent of murder but guilty of self-defense.

Oh, but the police did want to press charges against Zimmerman, for manslaughter, and that was their recommendation to the D.A.. It was the D.A. who passed on it. That's what set off the whole public furor--it was the decision of the D.A.--the police had wanted to arrest Zimmerman.

The police didn't think Zimmerman was "innocent"--the police report from the night of the shooting classified this death as "unnecessary".

This was from the police report done the night of the shooting
Quote:
Officer Ayala described Zimmerman’s alleged crime as a violation of Florida statute 782.11, titled “Unnecessary killing to prevent unlawful act.”

“Whoever shall unnecessarily kill another, either while resisting an attempt by such other person to commit any felony, or to do any other unlawful act, or after such attempt shall have failed, shall be deemed guilty of manslaughter, a felony of the second degree,” the law reads.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/27/police-incident-report-fills-in-details-on-trayvon-martin-shooting/#ixzz2bVqbN4uO

So where did you get the idea the police regarded this as "self-defense" after the shooting? They didn't.
Baldimo

Fri 9 Aug, 2013 04:23 pm
@firefly,
Did you see the Police testify during the court case? They didn't seem to think he was guilty. In fact most of the talking heads (except for MSNBC) reporting on the trial couldn't tell who they were testifying for. Most of them thought it sounded like they were for the Defensive when they were actually called for the Prosecution. The Prosecution did most of the damage to their own case mainly because they didn't have a case and had to throw something out there. Hence the reason they tried to throw in the child abuse charges at the last minute. Pathetic!
BillRM

Fri 9 Aug, 2013 04:46 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
She lied to the court, Bill. That is a pretty serious charge.

A charge that going to be damn hard to prove and second it hardly as serious as a prosecutor hiding evidence from the defense that the defense was entitle to under Florida law.
BillRM

@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
She lied to the court, Bill. That is a pretty serious charge.

A charge that going to be damn hard to prove and second it hardly as serious as a prosecutor hiding evidence from the defense that the defense was entitle to under Florida law.
0 Replies

firefly

@Baldimo,
Why don't you just admit you were wrong in saying the police didn't want to arrest Zimmerman--they did. They wanted him charged with manslaughter. The police report from the night of the shooting classified this homicide as an "unnecessary killing"--a violation of Florida statute 782.11.
gungasnake

Fri 9 Aug, 2013 04:48 pm
@McGentrix,
Anybody claiming "We Are All Trayvon" at this point is seriously fucked up.

You had Sharpton, Jackson, the NBPP, Obunga, Holder and the entire libtard media creating this gigantic narrativeand a jury heard and examined all of the facts in the ae and refused to buy it and told the prosecutors to get bent. Anybody STILL claiming that George Zimmerman is a murderer or that "We are All Trayvon" needs to understand how normal people perceive them.
BillRM

Fri 9 Aug, 2013 04:49 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
important part is that she is white.

Bet off hand she is as mixed race as her husband not that it matter and the only reason Zimmerman was charge is that he was supposed to had been white as if he had been black he would not had likely been charge at all.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Fri 9 Aug, 2013 04:54 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Trying to prosecute Shellie Zimmerman at this juncture is beyond despicable.
firefly

Fri 9 Aug, 2013 04:55 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
A charge that going to be damn hard to prove...

I believe they have the tapes of phone conversations between Zimmerman and his wife, while he was incarcerated awaiting bail, in which they talked in code about the transferring of assets out of his name in order to conceal them from the court.

After his bail was set, I believe they transferred the assets back into his name.

Mark O'Mara admitted, in court, to the judge, that Zimmerman lied to him about the assets.

So what makes you think it's going to be "damn hard to prove" that Shellie Zimmerman lied to the judge about their assets? She's the one who actually moved the assets into other accounts.
0 Replies