The State of Florida vs George Zimmerman: The Trial

gungasnake

Fri 2 Aug, 2013 09:30 pm
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/george-zimmermans-attorney-still-seeking-sanctions-against-prosecutor/-/1637132/21313968/-/auuqqc/-/index.html
0 Replies

gungasnake

Fri 2 Aug, 2013 10:13 pm
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-kk9PZb1QwPI/UemSeTZyUTI/AAAAAAAAJAk/9YYKoqJ6vWo/s640/Dogs+of+Race+War.jpg
0 Replies

gungasnake

Fri 2 Aug, 2013 10:18 pm
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-KW_QurBrdqM/UdhhOFnn9iI/AAAAAAAAI9Y/gjs0ru9LRAs/s640/Maybe-We-Should-Ask-His-Mother.jpg
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Fri 2 Aug, 2013 11:19 pm
@gungasnake,
re gungas' latest stupid cartoon:
If whoever captioned that picture were not as much an ignorant buffoon as you seem to be, he would realize that, for more than a century, Martha's Vineyard has in fact been a gathering place for the black American middle class in summer, a place where they could go relatively free from the larger societies bigotry, which you so well exemplify. Rather than being empty, as the captioner thinks would be the case, the frame would be filled to overflowing. For over a century, they've been welcome, and they are today. You're welcome to stay in Texas.

Fully down to your usual standards, gunga.
BillRM

Sat 3 Aug, 2013 04:31 am
@MontereyJack,
Strange indeed that there are no complains from you about all the countless tasteless cartoons that Firefly had been known for posting but gungasnake in another matter.

No complains from you that anyone who dare to agree with the jury is charge with being a proven racist and of course the jury is racist for finding Zimmerman innocent.

No complains from you when there are postings that defend death threats that I can remember.

Sorry the standards of postings here had been set at a very low level by people other then gungasnake.

0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sat 3 Aug, 2013 04:33 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

The people defending Zimmerman and vilifying Martin should hang their heads in shame.

But they do not have the strength of character or moral fiber to do so.

Hey...that's life.

What about those of us that don't give a **** about either of them but don't want to see this become something bigger where anti-gun proponents use it to further limit our rights under the second amendment? What about those of us that see this as an abuse of government over reach in bringing to trial what should never have been brought to trial based on available evidence yet the powers that be bowed before political pressure? What about the people that just have a different opinion about the thing?

Lighten up Frank.

Sorry, Mc G, but the people defending Zimmerman and vilifying Martin should hang their heads in shame...NO MATTER WHAT THEIR MOTIVES.

But...as I noted, apprently they do not have the strength of character or moral fiber to do so.

Frank Apisa

Sat 3 Aug, 2013 04:34 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:
Lighten up Frank.

Anyone who would dare to disagree with him are working for the Devil himself.

That is not so...but if it makes you more comfortable with your position, continue to think it.
0 Replies

BillRM

Sat 3 Aug, 2013 04:50 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Sorry, Mc G, but the people defending Zimmerman and vilifying Martin should hang their heads in shame...NO MATTER WHAT THEIR MOTIVES.

But...as I noted, apprently they do not have the strength of character or moral fiber to do so.

Well be sure that if some poor black child would jump you and pound the **** out of you I will not vilify him in any way.

I will somehow find the strength of character to not do that just to made you happy.
Frank Apisa

Sat 3 Aug, 2013 05:04 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
BillRM wrote:

Quote:

Well be sure that if some poor black child would jump you and pound the **** out of you I will not vilify him in any way.

I will somehow find the strength of character to not do that just to made you happy.

If you had any strength of character at all, Bill...you would long ago have stopped adding to the crap going on in this thread vilifying Trayvon Martin...or attempting to justify the crap that has been going on.

You obviously don't.
BillRM

Sat 3 Aug, 2013 05:40 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
rap going on in this thread vilifying Trayvon Martin

Seem more then enough reason to vilify a young man who attacked someone else and try to do great harm to that person for the "crime" of annoying him on the public streets.

To say nothing of a young man found with all manner of women jewelry for example he would not explain and so on.

Hardly seem anyone who no matter what the skin color happen to be that any sane person would hold in high regards.
Frank Apisa

Sat 3 Aug, 2013 05:47 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:
rap going on in this thread vilifying Trayvon Martin

Seem more then enough reason to vilify a young man who attacked someone else and try to do great harm to that person for the "crime" of annoying him on the public streets.

To say nothing of a young man found with all manner of women jewelry for example he would not explain and so on.

Hardly seem anyone who no matter what the skin color happen to be that any sane person would hold in high regards.

You are hopeless, Bill.

With the attitude you have, at some point that gun you carry will be used in a deadly fashion. I'm sure that will make you feel virile.
BillRM

Sat 3 Aug, 2013 05:52 am
@Frank Apisa,
Well Frank if some hoodlum of whatever skin color would jump me and placed me in fear for my life as Trayvon did jumped Zimmerman I surely would used my gun.

Yes, I do have an attitude, that I and everyone else for that matter including Zimmerman have a right to defend their lives when attacked with out regard to the skin color of the attacker or even the skin color of the victim.
Frank Apisa

Sat 3 Aug, 2013 06:24 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Well Frank if some hoodlum of whatever skin color would jump me and placed me in fear for my life as Trayvon did jumped Zimmerman I surely would used my gun.

Yes, I do have an attitude, that I and everyone else for that matter including Zimmerman have a right to defend their lives when attacked with out regard to the skin color of the attacker or even the skin color of the victim.

You are absolutely CLUELESS, Bill!
BillRM

Sat 3 Aug, 2013 07:02 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

Thanks god that the jury was also "clueless".
oralloy

Sat 3 Aug, 2013 07:23 am
@BillRM,

Frank Apisa wrote:

Frank might want to consider telling the truth even once in his life before he thinks about addressing the moral fiber of those of us who defend innocent people from lynch mobs.

EDIT: Sorry, name-calling withdrawn. It's just the audacity of this guy is just a bit too much some times....

EDIT 2: Note that I deleted the name-calling. What remains is not name-calling, but is rather a fair criticism of Frank.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Sat 3 Aug, 2013 07:57 am
@Frank Apisa,
Living in a dream world is not a sign of "character", Frank. It's a sign of incompetence.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Sat 3 Aug, 2013 08:16 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
If whoever captioned that picture were not as much an ignorant buffoon as you seem to be, he would realize that, for more than a century, Martha's Vineyard has in fact been a gathering place for the black American middle class in summer, a place where they could go relatively free from the larger societies bigotry....

So blacks gather at Martha's Vineyard to escape from the overwhelming bigotry of the rest of the United States??

I mean, I'm not really sure what the artist had in mind with that one, possibly just that whatever blacks you do find on the Vineyard don't give a rat's ass about Trayvon Martin....

gungasnake

Sat 3 Aug, 2013 08:27 am
Need excitement: Try being a white kid on a govt. school bus in Flori-duh...

http://www.wfla.com/story/22958589/new-surveillance-video-shows-vicious-bus-attack

Some reason why Obunga/Holder/Sharpton/Jackson aren't interested in this one??
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sat 3 Aug, 2013 09:45 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:

Thanks god that the jury was also "clueless".

You certainly are allowed to thank your god that "the jury was also clueless"...if you feel the jury was clueless.

You certainly are CLUELESS.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Sat 3 Aug, 2013 09:51 am
@gungasnake,
re gunga
Quote:
I mean, I'm not really sure what the artist had in mind with that one, possibly just that whatever blacks you do find on the Vineyard don't give a rat's ass about Trayvon Martin....

I see. So you're not sure what something means, you just thought you should post something stupid anyway.

And you mean black people like Henry Gates, the black Harvard professor, who, I assure you, does not look anything like a gangbanger, who came back from vacation on the Vineyard and was profiled and arrested for "breaking into" HIS OWN HOUSE when he got back? I dont think he'd agree with you or the "artist" (who merely captioned a photo--that makes him an "artist"?)