The State of Florida vs George Zimmerman: The Trial

Baldimo

Thu 1 Aug, 2013 01:28 pm
@Frank Apisa,
You are full of **** Frank. My father was a street cop years ago and would never "pull someone through a window" when the person admitted to having a weapon on them. You see it is those who have things to hide that don't tell the police and when the police happen to see the weapon, that is where the window pulling happens. It is always best to be upfront with the police when they pull you over, they don't like surprises. People who have carry conceal are told to tell law enforcement they are carrying. It is a safety thing with CC. The police are better off knowing about the weapon then being surprised by it.

I was pulled over once while on my way to the range for not using a turn signal. I did the same thing Zimmerman did and told the cop I had several guns in the car. He didn't over react, he asked me where in the car and I told him. There were no issues and he carried on with his business as if I hadn't said anything. Oh and I didn't get a ticket either, I guess being a vet has it's privileges.
firefly

Thu 1 Aug, 2013 01:30 pm
http://s3.amazonaws.com/dk-production/images/42553/large/07-11_2013_Babylon_Bros_john_wayne.jpg?1375226493
0 Replies

BillRM

Thu 1 Aug, 2013 01:35 pm
@Baldimo,
I hand my driver license and my other paperwork alone with my CC license to the cop and tell him that I am carrying and never had a problem why should I?

One thing he know is that I have a clear criminal record once he see the CC license.

footnote in florida you do not need a cc license to carry a firearm legally in your car all you need is to have in in a close secure container and that can be the car glove box or even a shoe box with the lid on!!!!!!!!!!

revelette

Thu 1 Aug, 2013 01:37 pm
An odd twist, according to the CNN account, Zimmerman was told not play with his firearm.

Quote:
CNN) -- George Zimmerman -- who was acquitted earlier this month on murder charges tied to Trayvon Martin's death -- was stopped this weekend for speeding in northern Texas, according to police.

Zimmerman was apparently traveling with a gun when he was pulled over. Dashcam video released by Forney, Texas, police shows him and a police officer talking briefly before the officer tells him to shut his glove compartment

"Don't play with your firearm, OK?" the officer says.

The Forney police officer ultimately sends Zimmerman off with a verbal warning to "slow down."

source
0 Replies

firefly

Thu 1 Aug, 2013 02:57 pm
http://media.cagle.com/128/2013/07/16/134679_600.jpg
hawkeye10

Thu 1 Aug, 2013 03:10 pm
@firefly,
that men who get thrown into a courtroom by the state without probable cause can not get bleached by the process is a critical flaw in the system.
0 Replies

firefly

Thu 1 Aug, 2013 03:39 pm
@BillRM,
http://howthehelldidienduphere.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/gun-ownership-by-idiots-pat-bagley-salt-lake-tribune.jpg
Baldimo

Thu 1 Aug, 2013 03:46 pm
@firefly,
1) It doesn't say who can or can't own a gun.
2) It should be left to the states to create their own gun laws.
3) We all agree that mentally ill people should not own guns.
izzythepush

Thu 1 Aug, 2013 03:51 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:
3) We all agree that mentally ill people should not own guns.

Oralboy has a gun. He has called for a drone strike on Russia, a nuclear strike on Italy and fantasises about killing babies.

Gungasnake has a gun. He believes that Peruvians used to fly around on pterodactyls, and that the flood as depicted in The Bible actually happened.

Clearly mentally ill people already own guns.
Baldimo

Thu 1 Aug, 2013 03:56 pm
@izzythepush,
If you think that is mentally ill, then you don't know mentally ill. Based off of what you have said, I wouldn't doubt it if you thought all people who believe in God were mentally ill.
BillRM

Thu 1 Aug, 2013 03:59 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Oralboy has a gun. He has called for a drone strike on Russia, a nuclear strike on Italy and fantasises about killing babies.

See what measures the top US military was telling Kennedy he should take during the Cuban missiles crisis and what Churchill order done to the French navy in harbor.

Quote:
gungasnake has a gun. He believes that Peruvians used to fly around on pterodactyls, and that the flood as depicted in The Bible actually happened.

So only athiests should have guns...............

izzythepush

Thu 1 Aug, 2013 04:14 pm
@Baldimo,
All people who refuse to accept scientific evidence are lacking in something. There's plenty of Christians who don't believe Peruvians flew around on pterodactyls. I would hazard most of them.

Do you think that killing babies, nuking Italy and carrying out a drone strike on Russia's soil would be good for America.? Are you that much of a ******* idiot?

Are you one of those people who believe what is clearly bullshit? Maybe that's why you need a gun so much.
0 Replies

firefly

Thu 1 Aug, 2013 04:16 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
We all agree that mentally ill people should not own guns

So how did the Aurora Theater shooter get his gun?

So how did the Virginia Tech shooter get his gun?

So how did the person who shot Rep. Gabrielle Giffords get his gun?

So how did the Long Island Railroad shooter get his gun?

Weren't those all legally obtained guns?

Weren't those people all mentally ill?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 1 Aug, 2013 04:17 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

So you think Oralboy, Gungasnake, and (sniff) OmSig Dave should have their guns taken away?

I quite like Dave, I think he should be allowed guns. The rest of you shouldn't be allowed spoons.
0 Replies

firefly

Thu 1 Aug, 2013 04:20 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:

Well, you do...with religious devotion to them.

http://www.carlsontoons.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/gunCOLOR.gif
Baldimo

Thu 1 Aug, 2013 04:22 pm
@firefly,
That is a hoot Firefly. Got anymore outrageous cartoons to share?
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 1 Aug, 2013 04:23 pm
@BillRM,

izzythepush wrote:

Izzythepush engages in name-calling because he is too stupid to say anything intelligent.

I have called for a DroneStrike against a traitor. It might or might not occur within Russia. But if it did, only a very stupid person would characterize it as a "strike on Russia".

I have never called for a nuclear strike on Italy. Izzythepush lies so much because he is too stupid to come up with an intelligent argument.

Izzythepush's retarded babbling is rather ironic though, because even though all of his above idiocy was nothing but a bunch of lies, he does manage to just skirt a truth that he is not quite smart enough to grasp: I quite often advocate nuclear strikes against Russia.

And last but not least, I don't fantasize about killing babies.
izzythepush

Thu 1 Aug, 2013 04:43 pm
Oralboy fantasised about killing Italian babies on a thread about Amanda Knox.

0 Replies

firefly

Thu 1 Aug, 2013 04:45 pm
http://rackjite.com/wp-content/uploads/rr72214guns.jpg
izzythepush

Thu 1 Aug, 2013 04:48 pm
oralboy wrote:
I quite often advocate nuclear strikes against Russia.

See what I mean, a moron who believes nuclear holocaust is a good idea.

He has a gun. He might not be able to kill millions of innocents, but he's got a gun.

Does that thought make you feel freer?
0 Replies