The State of Florida vs George Zimmerman: The Trial

ehBeth

Thu 1 Aug, 2013 04:50 pm
@firefly,
I like that. A very George Carlinesque take on things.

0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Thu 1 Aug, 2013 04:53 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
I have called for a DroneStrike against a traitor. It might or might not occur within Russia. But if it did, only a very stupid person would characterize it as a "strike on Russia".

Hummm...and what would you call a drone strike on a "traitor" who happens to be enjoying asylum in Russia.

I think the Russians would call it a strike on Russia.

Oralloy makes lots and lots of sense.

Oralloy also says that every word I say is a lie! Wink
izzythepush

Thu 1 Aug, 2013 05:15 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Not just a drone strike, but a nuclear strike.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Thu 1 Aug, 2013 06:54 pm
@firefly,
http://www.politifake.org/image/political/1206/meet-barack-obama-jr-obama-democrats-trayvon-politics-1338962497.jpg
BillRM

Thu 1 Aug, 2013 08:01 pm
@gungasnake,
Sadly after voting for the man two times when Obama stated he could had been that young hoodlum 35 years ago I went into shock.
gungasnake

Thu 1 Aug, 2013 08:14 pm
@BillRM,
I can see voting against McCain in 08... most people will vote against an obvious flake. The 2012 election amounted to one of the best if not THE best ticket the GOP has ever fielded against what was arguably the worst ticket the dems ever have.

My parents were both die-hard New-Deal democrats, my mothr was even a delegate to that 68 Dem convention in Chicago. I was heavily brain-washed as a child and it took me six or eight years of living in the real world after school to grow out of it and see the demoKKKrat party for what it actually is, i.e. a pure power trip with no redeeming features at all. The last dem presidential candidate who was not altogether fatally flawed and would/did not amount to a large-scale disaster if elected was JFK, who would clearly be a Republican in today's world. Any one of Kerry, McGovern, Carter, Dukakis, Algor in the white house would be a disaster almost as big as what we're seeing.

gungasnake

Thu 1 Aug, 2013 08:16 pm
Poster probably should say something about snorting cough syrup.....
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 1 Aug, 2013 08:17 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Sadly after voting for the man two times when Obama stated he could had been that young hoodlum 35 years ago I went into shock.

Perhaps Obama used to get hopped up on Angel Dust and then break into houses when he was younger?

Actually I think Obama just started babbling without first learning the facts.
BillRM

Thu 1 Aug, 2013 08:22 pm
@gungasnake,
Sorry the GOP is the tool of the super wealthy that are not even happy with a few hundreds of them having more wealth then the bottom fifty percents of the total population.

Neither party give a **** about the middle class that is slowly being destroy.

BillRM

Thu 1 Aug, 2013 08:26 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Actually I think Obama just started babbling without first learning the facts.

I could go along with that when he make his first statement that Trayvon could had been his son but not after the facts had come out and a jury had found Zimmerman acted in self defense.

Then stating that 35-37 years ago I could have been Trayvon is over the top.
gungasnake

Thu 1 Aug, 2013 08:46 pm
@BillRM,
The GOP is not the monolith which the dems are. There are three or four discernible groups in the GOP, i.e. an old-money group including the Bush family et. al., the religious right, a libertarian group, and then the sort of populist/activist groups you see in the tea party. I've never found a way to love the GOP, but I don't get anything like the absolute sense of LOATHING from them which I get from the dems.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Thu 1 Aug, 2013 08:48 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:

The idea of a US president involving himself in something like this is beyond belief. It would be like JFK or Ike getting into a bar fight in some redneck saloon during their terms as president.
BillRM

Thu 1 Aug, 2013 09:23 pm
@gungasnake,
Quote:
The idea of a US president involving himself in something like this is beyond belief. It would be like JFK or Ike getting into a bar fight in some redneck saloon during their terms as president.

I know he is not the first president to put his foot in his mouth in a similar manner but damn it I can think of an example at the moment.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Thu 1 Aug, 2013 10:53 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

Quote:

or giving some irreverent and irrelevant personal opinions on "the view".
0 Replies

Kolyo

Thu 1 Aug, 2013 11:12 pm
@firefly,
firefly wrote:

http://rackjite.com/wp-content/uploads/rr72214guns.jpg

Think that looks bad?

Imagine that happening on the dance floor of a bar in some SYG state that also allows guns in bars.

Imagine those people drunk out of their minds.
cicerone imposter

Thu 1 Aug, 2013 11:23 pm
@Kolyo,
Here's a frightening thought; all these gun-nuts have nukes. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk
gungasnake

Thu 1 Aug, 2013 11:25 pm
@Kolyo,
Ever read what Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn said about what might have happened if Russian people had been armed when the secret police went rounding people up at night?
0 Replies

gungasnake

Thu 1 Aug, 2013 11:28 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Chicken Imposer...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/70/Mass_Grave_3_at_Bergen-Belsen_concentration_camp.jpg/489px-Mass_Grave_3_at_Bergen-Belsen_concentration_camp.jpg

Ever wonder what the last thoughts some of those people had might have been, Chicken?? Think any of them might have wished they'd owned at least one firearm, so that at the very least they might have taken a couple of the SS boys with them??
hawkeye10

Thu 1 Aug, 2013 11:30 pm
the feds just released data showing that in the two years 09-10 22,000 people were homocided by gun but 38,000 took advantage of the availability of guns to off themselves. the benifits of having guns around clearly trumps the costs even before we start to factor in guns giving us the ability to put down the regime running the country if need be.
gungasnake

Thu 1 Aug, 2013 11:31 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Chicken Imposer:

I mean, some of you clowns suffer from a sort of a delusion of being sophisticated or erudite or something like that, but it just wouldn't be that difficult for somebody with any real brains or talent to think past that.