The State of Florida vs George Zimmerman: The Trial

Frank Apisa

Sat 27 Jul, 2013 02:22 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:
Not a burglar, Gunga. Neither was Trayvon.

I've mentioned this before, but I don't remember what thread it was in, so here is a refresher: Everything Frank Apisa says is an outright lie.

Trayvon had previously been caught with burglary tools and stolen goods.

Frank Apisa wrote:
Would I have a right to shoot you because of that fear?

Frank, the only thing you have the right to do is shut your mouth and mind your own business.

You do not get to decide what rights I have and do not have, Oralloy. But it is a lark to hear you talking so tough. You must be a bear.

Almost have to wonder why someone with such bravery has to carry a gun.
firefly

Sat 27 Jul, 2013 02:25 pm
@oralloy,
Was Zimmerman on angel dust?

The police didn't do a toxicology test on him--you have no idea what drugs he had in his system.
gungasnake

Sat 27 Jul, 2013 02:27 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Not a burglar, Gunga. Neither was Trayvon....

Wrong, Trayvon WAS in fact a burglar:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/05/01/m-dspd-cover-up-the-curious-case-of-trayvon-martins-backpack-with-stolen-jewelry-and-burglary-tool/

They've actually traced one of those jewelry items which Trayvon got thrown out of school for to a burglary close to that Krop school he attended.
gungasnake

Sat 27 Jul, 2013 02:31 pm
@firefly,
Martin had two of the three ingredients of "lean/PurpleDrank" on him when he died.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_drank
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Sat 27 Jul, 2013 02:32 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Treyvon was NOT caught with stolen goods. That's oral boys personal charge that isn't even in the police records.

The two police records on Treyvon were "graffiti and a small trace of marajuana in a plastic bag."

Oral boys imagination is only exceeded by his ignorance.
Frank Apisa

Sat 27 Jul, 2013 02:33 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

Quote:
Not a burglar, Gunga. Neither was Trayvon....

Wrong, Trayvon WAS in fact a burglar:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/05/01/m-dspd-cover-up-the-curious-case-of-trayvon-martins-backpack-with-stolen-jewelry-and-burglary-tool/

They've actually traced one of those jewelry items which Trayvon got thrown out of school for to a burglary close to that Krop school he attended.

You are another one I'd be in fear of, Gunga.

Would I be able to shoot you because of my fear?
firefly

Sat 27 Jul, 2013 02:38 pm
http://blogs.denverpost.com/opinion/files/2013/07/zimmerman-trayvon-trial-cartoon-keefe-495x309.jpg
0 Replies

gungasnake

Sat 27 Jul, 2013 02:38 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
You are another one I'd be in fear of, Gunga.

Have you seen a doctor about this condition? I mean, Fear of Truth doesn't seem to have any sort of an official name:

http://phobialist.com

In other words, you may have invented a new disease, and there may actually be grant money involved for studying it....
gungasnake

Sat 27 Jul, 2013 02:46 pm
@cicerone imposter,

Trayvon WAS in fact not only caught and thrown out of school for possession of stolen goods, but one of the jewelry items has been traced back to a burglary near his school.

The jewelry items were reported as "found property" rather than "stolen property" :

Quote:
However, there was ONE big issue. SRO Dunn never filed a criminal report, nor opened a criminal investigation, surrounding the stolen jewelry. Instead, and as a result of pressure from M-DSPD Chief Hurley to avoid criminal reports for black male students, Dunn wrote up the jewelry as “found items”, and transferred them, along with the burglary tool, to the Miami-Dade Police property room where they sat on a shelf unassigned to anyone for investigation.

http://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/october-2011-1.jpg?w=640&h=259

0 Replies

BillRM

Sat 27 Jul, 2013 02:47 pm
@gungasnake,
Quote:
In other words, you may have invented a new disease, and there may actually be grant money involved for studying it....

Fear of anyone who think that they have a right to defense their lives if attacked and carry the means to do so???????

Well then Frank will shared my fear of annoying my wife if not for the same reasons......... Drunk Drunk
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sat 27 Jul, 2013 03:31 pm
Anyone who doesn't fear people who talk like you guys do is nuts.

Me...I ain't nuts.

Have fun.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 27 Jul, 2013 03:32 pm

Heads up. The Freedom Haters may start spazzing. Just was something on the news about a small shooting spree. I didn't catch where, but you guys know what Freedom Haters are like.

I think I'll call it a night.
0 Replies

parados

Sat 27 Jul, 2013 04:45 pm
@gungasnake,
That's an interesting story Gunga but full of made up BS.

He was found with jewelry but there is no evidence of it being stolen. It fit the description of a burglary but there is no evidence the victim of that burglary ever identified and claimed the items you are suggesting were stolen by Trayvon.

He was found with a screwdriver. I keep one of those in my car but I don't consider it a burglary too.
Rockhead

Sat 27 Jul, 2013 04:51 pm
@parados,
I carry "burglary tools" at all times in my truck. but I'm not a burglar.

isn't language fun?
RABEL222

Sat 27 Jul, 2013 04:58 pm
@oralloy,
Or get their gun out first and blow his ******* head off.
RABEL222

Sat 27 Jul, 2013 05:05 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Easy to figure out Frank. He and the other gun nuts are bat **** crazy. Bet none of them could pass a sanity check which is why they are against gun regulation.
0 Replies

BillRM

Sat 27 Jul, 2013 05:47 pm
@Rockhead,
Quote:
I carry "burglary tools" at all times in my truck. but I'm not a burglar.

Do you carry women jewelry that you can not explain with those tools?
Rockhead

Sat 27 Jul, 2013 05:48 pm
@BillRM,
sometime even women that I am unable to explain, billy...
0 Replies

revelette

Sat 27 Jul, 2013 06:09 pm
The night Trayvon Martin died, he didn't have any burglary tools or women's jewelry or anything else so he was not robbing or had robbed anyone. Zimmerman did not know Trayvon Martin, didn't know Martin's past history so there was no reason for Zimmerman to suspect Martin regardless of his supposed past history since Zimmerman was unaware of Martin's past history at the time he made his assumptions of Martin being "up to no good." Martin was not in the midst of committing a crime, he was merely walking, "looking about. So there was nothing for Zimmerman to suspect Martin was up to anything, other than the fact that he was walking slowly in the rain with a hoodie on talking on the phone and looking about. Fro what I can understand in a civil lawsuit what matter is why Zimmerman followed Martin, not whether he felt "in fear of his life or great bodily harm." The way I see it, if any case makes it to court, it would be a lot easier to prove regardless of Martin's past because we talking about something a lot more concrete than what is reasonable fear.

RABEL222

Sat 27 Jul, 2013 07:06 pm
Are all our gun nuts here and posting? I am worried that we may have lost one of our posters in Hialeah Fl. lately. How about posting so I know your all alright. The gun nuts that is.