Is he coming to London for me?

Reply Sun 23 Jun, 2013 02:11 pm
This guy told me some time ago that he would go to China this summer beacuse his mother had to make a business trip there. After a while he said that this trip was cancelled and asked me if I was still going to London that summer (knowing that I was regularly going there), saying that he hasn't seen London yet and he would want to see it. After a while he asked me to show him some pictures I have taken in London (he specificaly wanted to see mine and not those on the internet) and liked the city very much. He said and I quote: "Two things are more beautiful than London. 1. Paris and 2.you". Yeah, this may sound flirty but he's been giving me mixed signals and I don't know what to think. He said a few days ago that he got back with his ex but I don't know how true that is. Anyway, he has been flirting with me and got jealous when other guys were around me and that's what's confusing me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 496 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2013 06:46 am
@ArianaJones,
ArianaJones wrote:

....He said a few days ago that he got back with his ex ....

Nothing else in your paragraph matters. Move on.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 06:23 am
Flirts - that's how they operate. They flirt, get jealous of other men, but won't commit to one person. He is using you for information about London and other vacation spots.

Have a clear vision of this. He is just being overly friendly.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2013 06:29 am
@ArianaJones,
Just in case he does come to London, I could always keep an eye out for him and give him a piece of my mind.
How will I recognise him? Is he tall?
0 Replies