Masturbation and the cervix, help please!

Tawndie

Sat 22 Jun, 2013 02:07 pm
Greetings all!

I need to know something... Is it possible to nudge my way inside inside my cervix while masturbating? I think I did it this morning, when I was using a slender vibrator, and pressure, and straight up determination that only comes from being insanely horny! Afterward, I was able to fully insert another of my toys that I've never been able to use to it's full potential, but I did today. Also, my orgasm was much, er, wetter than any I've ever experienced, and I've been an avid martensite for 30 plus years...I really feel like I've been missing out!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 4,218 • Replies: 29
Topic Closed

Tawndie

Sat 22 Jun, 2013 02:56 pm
@Tawndie,
Oy, geez...I've been an avid MASTURBATOR, egads! Don't know what a martensite is, but hopefully no one is offended, lol.
roger

Sat 22 Jun, 2013 02:59 pm
@Tawndie,
Since I thought is was a variety of steel with a certain carbon content, I was more curious than offended. Now, I am neither.
Lordyaswas

Sat 22 Jun, 2013 03:04 pm
@Tawndie,
Tell me, are you male or female?

I'm assuming male, because females are physically unable to orgasm.

Well, there are rumours, but.....
contrex

Sat 22 Jun, 2013 03:06 pm
It's very likely a male who was probably masturbating when he posted.
0 Replies

contrex

Sat 22 Jun, 2013 03:07 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:

Tell me, are you male or female?

Males don't have cervixes, at least they didn't when I were a lad.

Lordyaswas

Sat 22 Jun, 2013 03:17 pm
@contrex,
Strictly Anglias or Zephyrs, I supposel
Tawndie

Sat 22 Jun, 2013 04:22 pm
@Lordyaswas,
I'm quite female...however, I suppose I'd say the same thing even if I wasn't Wink
0 Replies

contrex

Sat 22 Jun, 2013 05:21 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:

Strictly Anglias or Zephyrs, I supposel

Cortinas and Corsairs actually.
0 Replies

BillW

Tue 25 Jun, 2013 04:29 pm
I am a little confused here and can't quit get it figured out correctly in my mind - could you please attach pictures - actually a video would work better Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Everyotherday

Tue 8 Oct, 2013 04:55 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Do your research foo'. Females can masturbate and orgasam all they want. They do most of the orgasams you know.
Lordyaswas

Wed 9 Oct, 2013 05:49 am
@Everyotherday,
Let me guess.....you're an American, correct?

The reason I know is because an American lady once feigned an orgasm whilst in a restaurant, and the hoax was actually believed by some other women from that fine country.

I concede the point that some women appear to gain a small amount of pleasure from carnival relations though. Indeed I have known one female companion to actually vocalise for a second or two a few years ago, although it may have been that the ropes were a little tight at the time.

No it's far better that you don't raise your hopes and just lie there and think of England.......damp, slightly disappointing and a bit on the small side.

You know it makes sense.
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Sat 8 Aug, 2015 08:50 am
@Tawndie,
Very possible. Avg distance is about 8 inches so the entire vibe's inside it can easily hit the cervix. Some women like it, some don't.

Wetter experience or orgasm though wouldn't be due to hitting your cervix but stimulating the g-spot. Contrary to some writers on this subject, I tend to believe the chemical analysis reports on female ejaculate fluids saying there are two sorts, one a diluted pee, the other a prostatic fluid (urethra and vaginal secretions respectively.)

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21995650

"AIM:

To demonstrate that the "real" female ejaculation and the "squirting or gushing" are two different phenomena.
METHODS:

Biochemical studies on female fluids expelled during orgasm.
RESULTS:

In this case report, we provided new biochemical evidences demonstrating that the clear and abundant fluid that is ejected in gushes (squirting) is different from the real female ejaculation. While the first has the features of diluted urines (density: 1,001.67 ± 2.89; urea: 417.0 ± 42.88 mg/dL; creatinine: 21.37 ± 4.16 mg/dL; uric acid: 10.37 ± 1.48 mg/dL), the second is biochemically comparable to some components of male semen (prostate-specific antigen: 3.99 ± 0.60 × 103 ng/mL).
CONCLUSIONS:

Female ejaculation and squirting/gushing are two different phenomena. The organs and the mechanisms that produce them are bona fide different. The real female ejaculation is the release of a very scanty, thick, and whitish fluid from the female prostate, while the squirting is the expulsion of a diluted fluid from the urinary bladder.

© 2011 International Society for Sexual Medicine."

Our tax money at work on something useful for a change and not on something designed to murder people.
0 Replies

gabesgirl0106

Sun 28 May, 2017 12:26 am
@roger,
Hahahahahh
roger

Sun 28 May, 2017 12:36 am
@gabesgirl0106,
Don't laugh. I did a search and I was right.
BillW

Sat 24 Oct, 2020 07:56 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

Don't laugh. I did a search and I was right.

What did you find?
roger

Sat 24 Oct, 2020 08:53 pm
@BillW,
Seven years ago and I'm supposed to remember?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Sat 24 Oct, 2020 09:17 pm
@BillW,
Well I'm pretty sure Roger didn't find his cervix...(I'll leave quietly now)
BillW

Sat 24 Oct, 2020 09:25 pm
@glitterbag,
Maybe he got preggies?😮😜🙃 You know Roger......
0 Replies

Ragman

Sat 24 Oct, 2020 09:35 pm
@glitterbag,
You have to be vewwy, vewwy quiet lest you spook Woger Wabbit. He’s at your cervix.