Favorite Awful Movie

Booman

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2003 10:37 pm
I saw an awful movie, I couldn't stop watching last week. I can't think of the name, but it starred Shannon Tweed, and she was a anthropological professor who went to an island dominated by women who ruled and killed men. Adreine Barbeau was their leader. Shannon Tweed seems to have a knack for these good/bad movies. I also was drawn to a western she did, "Rowdy Girls".
0 Replies

mamajuana

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2003 11:46 pm
Big Trouble is a terrific movie. Lots of fun, full of action, and preceded a lot of others.

But for sheer relaxation for me, nothing beats any of the Steven Segal movies. I get a bag of potato chips and just watch. Scenes of him running should be included in all reviews.
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2003 11:51 pm
So is that the attraction, mamajuana? If he doesn't open his mouth, I can watch him I guess. Laughing
0 Replies

mamajuana

Reply Sun 5 Jan, 2003 12:06 am
macsm - yes indeed. He's got one of the funniest runs there is. But what I like is the fact that they don't take themselves seriously in those movies. I can read the paper while I'm watching the movie.
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Sun 5 Jan, 2003 12:32 am
oh yeah,

watching steven seagal break a couple of arms off of some nasty dudes in a bar room fight, then cutting to him running like a little girl with his legs flippin' this a ' way and that a' way is a hoot.

no wonder he took up marshal arts. i would have too just to keep people from laughing at me.

the only thing funnier than watching steven seagal run is "................"

geeze! you know, that is a hard one to fill in. we should have an entire thread devoted to it and see what we can gather.

Smile
0 Replies