HOW CAN I FIND MY BIRTH FATHER

Reply Tue 18 Jun, 2013 08:48 pm
How can I find my birth father without knowing anything about him?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,095 • Replies: 4
No top replies

CoastalRat

Reply Wed 19 Jun, 2013 09:01 am
@Jumisha Jones,
You probably can't. Talk to your birth mother. Get as much info as you can. If she is deceased or just won't tell you, then you are probably out of luck.
0 Replies

A-Neutral-Hue

Reply Wed 19 Jun, 2013 09:16 am
@Jumisha Jones,
Quote:
HEY MY NAME IS JUMISHA AND IM SEARCHING FOR MY BIRTH FATHER THAT I HAD NEVER SEEN OR MEET BEFORE.

One's desire to meet and or find information about one's biological parent is understandable. If your mother has not revealed anything about your father to you then your chances of finding him is like finding a needle in a haystack. If you were in a Foster home, you might get leads there. Or check out your mother's relatives who might be able to provide some clues. You provide very little about yourself so one is limited in how much advice they might offer.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 19 Jun, 2013 09:30 am
@Jumisha Jones,
What does your birth certificate say on it regarding your father? There. You now know something and have a place to start.
0 Replies

Megski84

Reply Mon 24 Aug, 2015 07:16 pm
@Jumisha Jones,
Where were you adopted? What is your agency? What state were you born in? First file for information with your state. For example type in Ohio Adoption Registry, fill out the form, get it notarized at the bank, and pay the fee and then wait for the paperwork from that.
0 Replies