Is RUSH LIMBAUGH an invention of the mass media? Is he just a stooge?

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2013 05:52 pm
Rushbo is in a good position on the radio and has been for decades. But who put him there?

Radio in the past has been used for the average person to hear news and commentary that address his concerns about society .the economy ,and politics.

But does rushbo fit the bill? This is how he sees himself and others do as well. But in reality he always parts company with the average american.

He always sides with the rich, the jews, the insiders. The problem is that he uses various techniques to disguise his agenda.

At the end of the day ,people still believe he is expressing what they think they believe.

But Rushbo is simply parroting what the Zionist controlled media would have him say to the masses in the audience. He provides alibis and credits,and praises the ZIONISTS of the usa and in ISRAEL ;so the people here fail to see who their real enemy is.

This is what the sob is supposed to do. This is why RUSHBO is nothing but a lackey for the ZIONIST/ISRAELI controlled media.

His real talent is to do this undetected by the masses ; and so he continues making the big bucks . The best investment the Zionists ever made,having EL rushbo provide them a genuine sounding american stooge
to cover for them ;and for all their treasonous bloody causes in the world.

The neo-cons love the jerk. Media criminals such as Tom Friedman and DAVE Brooks rely on Rush for a free hand in the public arena.

This guarantees another bloody conflict in the middle east ;whenever the Jewish neo-cons wish it to happen. remember how rushbo worked the wmds scam over the dumb ditto heads in the usa?? And resulted in the useless war with Iraq?

Rushbo is in reality an INVENTION ,created by the media moguls .. And he knows what he's doing, but do the people?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,838 • Replies: 16

farmerman

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2013 06:38 pm
@count markovalley,
I was right there with you, till about line 6. Now you make Limbaugh look reasonable.

mark noble

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2013 08:26 pm
Fox, AP, CNN, Al jazeera, Wash post, Alex jones, etc, etc, are all appearing as provocateurs of your establishment.
This is the agenda of the very same establishment.

Briefly - it is MEANT to keep the US in a constant state of doubt, fear and anxiety.

Shepherds send in the sheepdogs (wolves) to scare their sheep (US citizens) into a state of anxious submission - easily controllable.

I don't know of this 'Rushbo' guy (soon shall), but I guarantee that attacking, those you label 'Zionists', is an absolute NO-NO as far as the architects, of the above agenda, are concerned.

Whosever controls govt, finance, media and education - controls the world...
At least you appear to know your enemy fm.
mark noble

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2013 08:38 pm
Took less than 2 minutes to figure this guy out. Of course he's in bed with the elite.

Just Youtube him - Not a single positive response to any of his shows.

You needn't expose him fm, he exposes himself comfortably:)
0 Replies

count markovalley

Reply Wed 12 Jun, 2013 04:50 pm
rush limbaugh is a dangerous media celebrity and has perverted the nation's youth.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 12 Jun, 2013 05:12 pm
@farmerman,
You were OK with line 4?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 12 Jun, 2013 05:13 pm
@count markovalley,
You seem to weave in and out of reality, and I don't care to join you on your weird and ugly ride.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 12 Jun, 2013 07:14 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
If he stopped at line 5, Id be cool with it? He doesn't turn into a nut till line 6
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 12 Jun, 2013 07:19 pm
@farmerman,
Line 4: He always sides with the rich, the jews, the insiders. The problem is that he uses various techniques to disguise his agenda.

Not to concede that he always sides with the rich and the insiders (anything but), however your shackles didn't rise with "the jews?"
farmerman

Reply Wed 12 Jun, 2013 07:31 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
n prob. We are just counting differently. Im calling any line (whether its a complete sentence or one word) that is LEFT justified as a line. SO the line you bolded is my line 6

not worth a difference of opinion over but yes, your line 4(my line 6) is where I lose it
0 Replies

count markovalley

Reply Sat 22 Jun, 2013 03:37 pm
@mark noble,
Rush Limbaugh was hired to redirect the anger and confusion in the minds of america's abused conservative middle class ;so as to redirect this anger into a harmless outlet. and so to keep it from festering and boiling over. His main job is to provide a cover for all those in power ,operating behind the scenes ,and to keep them sheltered from the masses;who, if they knew the extent of the subversion and existential threat to our security on the part of those being protected,would demand action be taken with all the swiftness of martial law.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Sat 22 Jun, 2013 04:11 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

I was right there with you, till about line 6. Now you make Limbaugh look reasonable.

Line 4 did it for me. The 'jews' Huh?
mark noble

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2013 03:38 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
It is not the jewish faithful who pull the strings, but the 'Elite' (False-Jews), who fund favour from facade.
count markovalley

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2013 06:13 pm
@mark noble,
And that's exactly what RUSH LIMBAUGH IS ; a false Jew!
mark noble

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2013 06:39 pm
@count markovalley,
He's merely a puppet.
Enjoy the play.
count markovalley

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2013 05:17 pm
@mark noble,
Limbaugh is a media stooge that pushes the neo-con war agenda. He has the blood of american servicemen on his hands and should be tried in a people's court as a war criminal.
JTT

Reply Wed 3 Jul, 2013 10:16 pm
@count markovalley,
Quote:
Limbaugh is a media stooge that pushes the neo-con war agenda.

The circle of media stooges in much much much wider than even Limpaws ample girth.
0 Replies