ROKSTAR

Sun 9 Jun, 2013 12:28 pm
My girlfriend says she wants to have fun and we have only been dating for one month,I am only 14 years old,she says she wants to fool around but nothing too serious am I too young and if not do you have any tips for me??
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 809 • Replies: 5
Topic Closed
No top replies

BillRM

Sun 9 Jun, 2013 12:51 pm
@ROKSTAR,
Quote:
am I too young

Yes, you are too young as sexual activities no matter what your plans are going into such a relationship can lead in short order to babies.

At 14 neither you or your girlfriend who I am assuming is roughly yours age have any moral rights to take any chance at all of bringing a new life into the world that you have zero ability to take care of.

You need to allow yourself time to become far more emotional mature before entering into even mild male/female relationships.

0 Replies

CoastalRat

Sun 9 Jun, 2013 02:38 pm
@ROKSTAR,
Yes, you are too young. Of course, why take our word for it. Ask your parents. If you cannot discuss it with them, then you are not mature enough to have the relationship.
ROKSTAR

Sun 9 Jun, 2013 02:45 pm
@CoastalRat,
but were not going to have sex because that is too serious and we cannot handle that responsibility,we are just going to fool around in other ways
CoastalRat

Sun 9 Jun, 2013 02:49 pm
@ROKSTAR,
Where in my reply did I say anything about sex? You are too young to fool around in any way. But I repeat, don't take our word for it. You have parents. Talk to them. If you are too immature to do that and ask them what they think, then you are too immature to be fooling around, whatever that might mean to you.
0 Replies

BillRM

Sun 9 Jun, 2013 03:02 pm
@ROKSTAR,
Quote:
we are just going to fool around in other ways

My you and your girlfriend have invented something beside sex when the term fooling around is used?

Oh and sex mean a great deal more the intercourse however sexual foreplay can lead in very short order to full blown intercourse as that is how males and females are wired and at 14 it is unlikely either one of you will have the control to limit/control such behaviors.
0 Replies