again another stupid situation

Reply Mon 3 Jun, 2013 04:31 pm
hi everyone before you have a go at me remember I have feeling's.
I met this woman on interpals as I was looking to improve my Russian.
we got on very well she said she was married ,but we spoke a lot then I had a holiday in Tenerife and we spoke all day on Skype it was a turning point for us.
We spoke some more and I suggested to come and see her in Ukraine by this time we had discussed her husband and he was not interested in her .
We met in an apartment In Kiev she was more beautiful in real life we kissed and she wanted sex I couldn't believe it as I had only come to see her.
We had sex and she had to leave the next day but I missed her that day I contacted her on Skype and suggested I come to her city we spent an amazing night making love I couldn't believe how great it was I was falling in love with this woman .
I went back in may we had a holiday in a place called Lviv it was a beautiful holiday,
then I went back on 28 may before I got here she informed me her husband had discovered the affair but she still met me at the airport again we had an apartment and made love .
on the 29 she announced that we were sexually un suited I said fine you should go home then but she didn't want to go .she stayed the night and on the 30 she left .
I got home on the 30th to a message on face book saying she didn't want anything to do with me .I have to be honest I acted like a child and tried everything I could to get hold off her.the next day I phoned and talked to her later that day she skyped me and said her husband is watching her like a hawk (he begged her on his hands and knees to stay despite admitting he had had affairs) but she was so up set she was heartbroken it really upset me to see her like this.
Last night she skyped me again and had said that' she had promised not to talk to me ever again but she had to delete my contact in skype and I should create a new one as a girl in her city which I did .
god reading this how on earth did I ever get involved.

anyway she skyped me this morning and this afternoon and wants to continue the relationship with me the trouble is I ask questions too many questions about her husband and tell her to leave him etc I am going out off my mind here.
I love this girl very,very much its tearing me apart I have decided to let her tell me when to come to vist her .
to be honest its so hard I though it would br easy to forget her but all I do is think about her.
she will Skype me tomorrow and Wednesday.
the husband has brought her a new chair and is decorateing there apartment and is making a big effort but surly this wont last ?
I have told her she has to leave him and divorce him what can I ask is my chances of being with this woman forever??
I want to hurt this guy he has manipulated her I want to show him a film of us making love and pictures of her mastibateing with a vibartor but I wont because she will never ever forgive me .
please helpme yes I am a low life I am a c--t but I cant leave her alone I need someone to talk sense to me
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 525 • Replies: 5
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 3 Jun, 2013 05:01 pm
@justjim22222,
Whoa! Time out!

First off - don't show the pictures, movies, whatever you've got. That will bite you in the ass, big time. Do. Not. Do. That.

Now, as for your relationship, such as it is - you are caught up in the forbidden excitement of an affair. It's new! It's hot! It's different!

It's temporary.

Step back. A lot. Consider what is going on.

You have a married woman dangling you around as if you were a key on her chain. You are complicit in her lying to her husband. And you are ready to show the husband everything and push her to be with you.

But.

She has already given you the means of continuing to Skype with you.

So ask yourself - how did she know to do this? How did she figure it out so quickly? Why were you given this as an option so readily, so smoothly?

'Cause, I gotta tell ya, this smells like something.

Like practice.

Like she has done this before.

Wanna take your chances, having an affair with someone who, it seems to the outside observer, is an old pro at having affairs? Hey, it's your life, but you might wanna rethink the idea of trying to get her from her husband and marry you. She has done this before. She will do it again.

I do hope you're using condoms.
0 Replies

justjim22222

Reply Tue 4 Jun, 2013 01:30 pm
mmm I am heart broken but I feel she is very genuine she is a university lectura I wont post the picturs and vides I have because I think we will become close soon she has f/b me a lot today we have been on Skype this morning and afternoon and tomorrow morning .
I cant help it I am in love with her would you like to see her?
vikorr

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2013 02:18 am
@justjim22222,
Quote:
hi everyone before you have a go at me remember I have feeling's.

Do you by chance mean ‘like her husband has feelings’?

I met this woman on interpals as I was looking to improve my Russian. we got on very well she said she was married ,but we spoke a lot then I had a holiday in Tenerife and we spoke all day on Skype it was a turning point for us.

So, knowing you were attracted to another man’s wife – you kept going back to her

I cant help it I am in love with her

You most certainly could have helped it. It’s not like you didn't have warning what was happening, or that you couldn’t have avoided her – she doesn’t work at the same place, hang out at the same place, nor have the same friends.

god reading this how on earth did I ever get involved.

Through your own choice

its tearing me apart I have decided to let her tell me when to come to vist her .

That’s…submissive of you.

the husband has brought her a new chair and is decorateing there apartment and is making a big effort but surly this wont last ?

Why should that matter – it’s what you do and who you are that should matter.

I have told her she has to leave him and divorce him what can I ask is my chances of being with this woman forever??

Very little chance. Statistically 90% of relationships that result from affairs don’t last.

I want to hurt this guy he has manipulated her

How do you know she’s not manipulating you? From what you’ve written, I daresay the chances are very high that she is manipulating you.

please helpme yes I am a low life I am a c--t but I cant leave her alone I need someone to talk sense to me

And you apparently hate yourself. Do yourself a favour and start training yourself to become someone you can be proud of.
[/color]
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2013 03:33 am
@justjim22222,
Would we like to see her? Naked?

How did you get the video of her having sexual relations? Surely if she is married she would not permit that, I get the Skype...

Cunning people take in life.

It's that simple.. Beautiful people give and take........
0 Replies

justjim22222

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2013 07:32 am
@vikorr,
your absolutely correct I should start thinking off myself I have become a pathetic man sorry
0 Replies