Reply Fri 31 May, 2013 01:09 am
Hurt foot tripping over a solid object, leaving my two pinky end toes bruised and swelling, and the middle of my foot hurts too with bruising along the top of foot. Can not really put pressure or stand completely on my foot and when I favor a side to walk on it starts to bruise and swell up. What really worries me is had an old injury on the ball of foot, never healed, kinda like a stone bruise, with swelling on top of foot when I walked on it. Now its really swelling up and I'm worried about how I would know if something is broken? Should I be concerned about the old injury being inflamed even more than usual as well? What if I can not really help staying off my feet and need to walk? It has been a little over a week and I still have a hard time putting on a sock and is very painful to put on a shoe. Will this cause problems waiting so long if it is a broken bone?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,069 • Replies: 3
No top replies

roger

Reply Fri 31 May, 2013 01:15 am
@Kel-foot,
I suspect any damage due to waiting too long has already occured. This does sound like a problem requiring medical attention. You can't go through life with this problem, and it sounds serious.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Fri 31 May, 2013 04:53 am
@Kel-foot,
Why don't you see a doctor so he can examine it?
0 Replies

amygarside

Reply Mon 3 Jun, 2013 07:02 am
@Kel-foot,
I think you need to consult a doctor so that you can have a clearer picture of your condition.
0 Replies