How to deal with a treesome?

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 12:41 am
Hi, Im a brand new member here and I really needed some opinions on a situation I have here. OK, Ive been with a new girl for a little while now and we've both just fallen in love, but I just found out that she's been involved in a threesome b4 with 2 guys. This was way before she met me and I'm really really into her but it just tears me up inside ( guys i'm sure u could understand where I'm commin from). Any adivce as to how I can kinda soften the blow and get over it?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,222 • Replies: 12
No top replies

caprice

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 01:14 am
It never ceases to amaze me how different men and women can be at times. I can relate to your new love's desire to be upfront with you about her past. But, as I've discovered myself from personal experience, men frequently don't want to know about a woman's past history. It's as though they would prefer a woman had no sexual history at all I think.

As for how to deal with it....I think another guy is really going to have to be the one to help you out here. All I can suggest is to focus on the feelings you have for her and realize that she is a different person with you now than she was before. I know that anything "logical" that I could possibly say is not going to help because emotions associated with matters of the heart are often not rational and not logical.
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 01:45 am
What's the problem? That she's fooled around with 2 other guys, or that it happened to be at the same time? So this girl is a bit more sexually adventurous than you ...Why not just even the score, eh? Wink

Then again, if as your title says she truly was engaged in a treesome, you may need to consider that her sexual needs extend far beyond what you or two average blokes will possibly be able to supply.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 02:30 am
*raised eyebrow*
0 Replies

Jer

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 02:39 am
Don't know what the problem is here - sounds like you've got a fun and adventurous girl on your hands...count your blessings!
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 02:44 am
You have a GF who has confessed to having threesomes and you are worried ?? Shocked
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 03:02 am
Ah Jer...such a sweet fresh-faced lookin' kid. And to think how much that differs from what lurks beneath. Definitely not the innocence one might think! Mr. Green
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 05:00 am
MOH Sniper - Welcome to A2K! Very Happy

Quote:
I just found out that she's been involved in a threesome b4 with 2 guys.

It looks like you really didn't say how you found out. Did she tell you, or did you learn about it through the grapevine? No matter how you learned about this, you really need to talk it out with your girlfriend and then get over it.

First though, you need to look into yourself, and determine if you can live with this. If you can, fine. If not, you need to end this relationship before you become even more involved.

There is nothing more destructive to a relationship that a partner who is perpetually rankling over a sexual indiscretion of the other person. What is so destructive to a couple is one partner throwing up an indiscretion to the other, every time they have a squabble.

Many young people experiment sexually, before they settle down with one person. The important thing is whether you can accept that what your girlfriend has done was before your time, and really had nothing ot do with you. Good luck!
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 05:29 am
If you have a problem with it... then it's your problem. You fix it.

Or find yourself a virgin.

Who will reject you because your not a virgin.
0 Replies

kirsten

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 05:40 am
Oh a threesome, never mind.
0 Replies

MOH Sniper

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 11:06 am
Thanx for all the responses. Especially caprice and Phoenix32890. I can probably get over it but its just gonna take a while, and for her i'm willing to really give it a shot.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 11:54 am
A little side-remark:

Was she both serious and sober when she said that to do? She probably was; just a query.

0 Replies

Adoran2

Reply Thu 29 Apr, 2004 07:39 pm
Threesome
Shocked Shocked SHow her WHOS BOSS!!WHOOO!!! ya please her if you can... Shocked
0 Replies