Am I pregnant?

Reply Tue 21 May, 2013 06:49 pm
I got my period the 6th of this month. Nine days later,I conceived and the condom slipped off at the end. Most of the sperm seemed to be inside the condom. 3-4 days after conception my breast started to get swollen and I hat a slight uncomfortable pain in my right Fallopian tube.5-6 days after conception ,I started to get sharp pains in my uterus and feeling quesy. I've been extremely paranoid and getting small anxiety attacks whenever I start thinking about pregnancy and what would happen. I've been tired and feeling weak. Although I sleep a bit more. I'm not ready for a baby at age 17 and i dot want my boyfriend to quit his dreams to deal with me and a baby. I'd like one later but not now. Would you know any other reasons why this is happening? Could it just be in my head??
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,911 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Wed 22 May, 2013 06:39 am
@Eriichan,
Perhaps you're getting an early period. Or you've got flu or some other abdominal pain.

Unfortunately, the more stressed you are, the more likely your period will be delayed.

So, here's what to do.

Hang in there, at least for a couple of weeks, and try to remain calm, but also purchase an over the counter pregnancy test. Follow the directions on the box and do not take the test any earlier than the directions say to.

If you get your period, then of course don't bother with the test and squirrel it away. And head to your doctor or Planned Parenthood and get a second form of birth control in addition to condoms.
0 Replies

Stephy2012

Reply Fri 24 May, 2013 11:13 pm
@Eriichan,
Get a pregnancy test. If you don't want to get pregnant, then don't have sex. Or you could also take birth control and use condoms.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 24 May, 2013 11:48 pm
@Eriichan,
I'm guessing (and it's only a guess) that the pain you felt on the right side was ovulation. Sharp pains, however, should always be checked out by a dr. Are you still having them?
0 Replies