what could of gone wrong?

Reply Sun 19 May, 2013 05:20 am
so ive been messaging a girl and we get on great we have met a few times and it seems she likes me and i really like her so on friday i messaged her saying ... hey hows it going then i said something to do with an inside joke etc then would you like to meet up for dinner or something sometime ... now i sent that on friday night she has read it (facebook) on sat morning at 01:24 ..... its now sunday and i have not got a reply .... she has never done this before .... what could of happened im worried she doesnt want to see me again now .... if she didnt why has she not just said no this is just tourture ..... need advice please
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 547 • Replies: 4
No top replies

contrex

Reply Sun 19 May, 2013 05:40 am
Your title should read "What could have gone wrong?" We don't know this girl; it is impossible to tell what she is thinking. All you can do is wait. Send another message. Keep it short. If you get no reply you'll know the score. A hint: try to live in the real world. Facebook is a fake world.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sun 19 May, 2013 06:52 am
@mwrk1990,
How about actually calling her and talking to her?

So crazy it might just work.
contrex

Reply Sun 19 May, 2013 07:29 am
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

This is better still.
chai2

Reply Sun 19 May, 2013 09:32 am
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

chai2 wrote:

This is better still.

My ex husband could be very funny at times.
When something would be so obvious, he would sometimes say,

"You know, that's so crazy it just might work"
0 Replies