how should i tell my female best friend that i love her ? She is a shy person.

Reply Fri 17 May, 2013 04:59 am
we know each other since last 2 years
no vulgar answers please !
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 820 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Fri 17 May, 2013 05:28 am
@SimplePerson,
Is this the same female best friend who treats you like an idiot and you don't know how to handle it?
(See your first thread)

I still reckon you should go the Beach Boys route.

Two old sayings spring to mind regarding your female friend, and I bet she's dipping in to both of them as the situation requires:

1. Treat them mean and keep them keen.

2. Let him chase you until you catch him.

She is either very clever and intentionally manipulating you and is doing a good job of it by the way she has you whimpering like this.,

Or this is the way she actually is and you have to face the fact that you are besotted with a not very nice person.

Either way, I say that if you tell her you love her, it is my opinion that she will laugh with her mates about what has happened, and then dream up some other way of tweaking your hormone-ridden psyche.

I still say you should be out there having fun at your age. But hey, the young never listen so go and knock yourself out with her.....
0 Replies