A female friend of mine acts sarcastically mean about me when she's with her friends (all girls) ?

Reply Thu 16 May, 2013 12:09 am
When by herself she gets nervous and kind of shy. and on chat she is awesomely friendly to me. why is this ?.Please Help me girls, as you can understand it better. she means a lot to me. i don't want to lose her Sad

Actually all this started after this incident
I wished her on her birthday messaging on her phone at 12:00. two month later she asked me on facebook very angrliy as to why i did'nt wish her on birthday. I was like.. what nonsense...i told her that i messaged her...then here is what she said " really?? i did'nt knew it was you as i did'nt have your number".

she knew that i had her number, coz i had asked her and she gave it without any hesitation, but she did'nt ask for mine number.

She is ignoring me now Sad

I am a Boy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 484 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 16 May, 2013 01:07 am
Yes you are, aren't you.

I would suggest going out and playing at your favourite sport with your mates for a week or two, and forgetting about the social media stuff completely.
One of two things will happen:

1. You will miss her dreadfully, immediately propose marriage and in five years time you'll both be mega famous with six kids and a millionaire lifestyle.

Or
2. You will have had fun with your mates, got yourself a bit fitter and can hardly remember the girl's name.

It's summer. Listen to some Beach Boys (or the modern day equivalent) and go and have some FUN.
jespah

Reply Thu 16 May, 2013 06:43 am
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:

It's summer. Listen to some Beach Boys (or the modern day equivalent) and go and have some FUN.

... and quit getting bent out of shape about a bitch like that.
0 Replies