How do u know if a widowed man wants a relationship with you?

mel08

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 05:12 pm
I have been dating this man who lost his wife 2 years ago for four months and we do not see each other on weekends and only at night for a couple of hours maybe twice a week. sex is great but we do not go out anymore and this has been going on for a month now. Is he using me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 480 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 05:37 pm
@mel08,
Yes. sorry to say that. However, the thing is you have the control. You need to tell him you want a full relationship...if that's what you really want. If that's not what you want, then you're using each other.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 15 May, 2013 07:16 pm
Why don't you ask HIM?

You are intimate with him, yet he keeps you at a distance.

Are there kids? former in-laws? group of friends that he does not want to show you to? another woman he sees on the weekends? ashamed to start up another relationship?

This is bizaare. Stop being his bedding person. Yes, he is using you!!!

PS - 2 years is really not enough time for grieving. I suspect he is using you for sex and that's all he can give you at this time.

0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 16 May, 2013 05:59 pm
@mel08,
I have to ask, in the whole time you have never seen him on weekends, and only 4hrs a week, where? At your place or his?

I think you know why I am asking...
0 Replies