Girl says she has boyfriend but flirtacious, What should I do?

drewdd

Reply Thu 9 May, 2013 04:08 pm
I met this girl who does haircuts and i know most girls tend to flirt with their customers anyway but after a few times of meeting her and getting to know her. I asked her out and she tells me that she has a boyfriend and i am like okay and i replied with whoever he is he is very lucky to have you and continued on to still schedule a time to see her as if nothing happend . Next time I see her I have fun with her make fun of her and have a blast and been remembering what she told me so that way i can have conversations with her because generally i would afterwhile not come up with anything to say. Next time i see her she is more flirty with me and was touching me a lot more coming up with nick names for me, more gigily. The last time i saw her she was giving me more compliments and even told me that i was handsome , twice as flirty with me and much more gigily and i mean she was like a completely different person than normal and i figured it must be sign that she is single and wants to go out and i asked her out again but she tells me that she still has a boyfriend after that moved on to schedule a time to get a haircut again as if nothing happened and ended on a laughing comment. and not once in all of our conversations she never mentions her boyfriend and she keeps on letting me get haircuts with her. Now i havent dated a few years so i am a little rusty to know if woman likes you or want to go out with you but i mean i am not stupid with the average girl i have asked out she always got awkward or if she had a boyfriend she would mention him in the conversation to let me know in some way she was with someone. I am really confused is this girl testing me and would i have to call her out on it to tell me the truth? or is she manipulating me and toying with me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 3,591 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 9 May, 2013 07:42 pm
@drewdd,
Take what she said at face value.

She said she has a boyfriend. So either she does, and is off the table, or she is not interested. Either way, this is not worth pursuing, and she is likely being flirty with you in an effort to get a bigger tip.

Move on.
0 Replies