Who will it be come November?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,296 • Replies: 35
No top replies

roverroad

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2004 12:19 am
It will be Kerry, because Americans aren't as stupid as we seem.
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2004 12:35 am
Likely Bush, by hook or by crook. Sad
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2004 01:03 am
It'll be Bush, once Kerry's personality becomes better known across the USA.
0 Replies

Tarantulas

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2004 01:14 am
Bush, in a landslide.
0 Replies

IronLionZion

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2004 02:41 am
Tarantulas wrote:
Bush, in a landslide.

Yeah, his speech writters were quite convincing with that quote in your sig.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2004 04:23 am
Nader . . . ha ha ha, damn I almost got that out without laughing.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2004 06:17 am
I think despite the best efforts of the radical left to demonize him, the evidence will show George Bush to be capable of error but to be the decent man and leader that I believe he is. I think the American public will elect him to a second term.
0 Replies

Titus

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2004 07:51 am
If the election is honest, then it's Kerry's victory.

However, after the stolen 2000' election, the GOP has other dirty tricks to play to help Bush remain in office:

1. the DieBold Electronic Voting Machines. Slated to be in 80% of polling places by November, the DieBold machines are owned by a radical, right-wingnut Republican who adores Bush. They're said to be as easily hacked to spit out any result the programmer desires and best of all for Bush -- no paper trail!

2. the corpse of Usama bin Laden. I saw an article on the al-Jazeera site a few weeks ago that claimed UBL had been killed last winter and his body is being kept on ice, ready to be hauled out and paraded around by the neocons in October as proof Bush is a great military leader. If this happens, watch Bush's poll numbers soar.

3. a staged terrorist attack on American soil. This will lead to Martial Law (as General Tommy Franks is on record saying) and the suspension of the US Constitution, ceding power to FEMA and no Presidential election will be held. Heck, Bush could stay in there 20 more years!

In other words, these are very determined, dangerous people and they will stop at nothing to see that Bush is returned to office.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2004 07:53 am
Foxfyre wrote:
I think despite the best efforts of the radical left to demonize him, the evidence will show George Bush to be capable of error but to be the decent man and leader that I believe he is. I think the American public will elect him to a second term.

That's just what they said about Nixon ...

... and they were right.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2004 08:19 am
Want to give me some credible comparisons of Bush vs Nixon?
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2004 08:43 am
No.

I was just commenting on your post. When I read your post calling Bush a "decent man", it reminded me of how I felt during the Nixon reelection bid.

Besides that I wouldn't think of making any comparisons. In my opinon Nixon was a much better president.

That's all.
0 Replies

Titus

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2004 08:49 am
George "aWol" Bush, a 'decent' man?

ROFL!!! The lemmings are in sight. :-)
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2004 09:08 am
Kerry will win. The American people will not reward gross incompetence.
0 Replies

Heywood

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2004 10:27 am
Oh dear God, Kerry MUST win.

I swear, I'll toss up my hands to this entire country if Bush wins. We HAVE to be smart enough to kick him out of office.

Then again, he DID lose the popular vote last election. Wouldn't it be hilarious if he lost this election again and had to be court appointed once more? Laughing

In any case, I say Kerry will take it, but there is a BIG chance Bush will pull some dirty moves to win it this time (Diebold, anyone?)
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2004 10:58 am
Sigh. The Bush-haters continue to ignore all those long weeks of chad counting in Florida and the conclusion that regardless of how they were counted, Bush won.

I hope this country has the good sense to recognize a good thing and will re-elect George W. Bush to office.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2004 11:06 am
Foxfyre wrote:
Sigh. The Bush-haters continue to ignore all those long weeks of chad counting in Florida and the conclusion that regardless of how they were counted, Bush won.

Unless you're a democrat. Then regardless of how they were counted, Gore won. Honestly, nobody really knows who won. Can't everyone agree on that at least?

I think they're both corporate-bought-and-paid-for puppets. So the guy with the most money to throw around will win. Bush.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2004 02:31 pm
Foxfyre wrote:

I hope this country has the good sense to recognize a good thing and will re-elect George W. Bush to office.

I accept that Bush won. After all 5-4 is a majority.

But, I will not re-elect GW again
0 Replies

Titus

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2004 03:01 pm
The Bush worshipers have a collective selective memory: their hero won a lawsuit -- NOT an election.
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2004 06:58 pm
W-Illegit Pres. a Right Wing Coup
All those votes that were thrown out by Ms. Harris and J. Bush and obstruction by Right Wing gangsters cause the SC to select W. The SC failed America.
0 Replies