Thinking about cheating

Reply Mon 6 May, 2013 03:17 pm
I've been with my fella now coming up 4years and we have a beautiful 2yr old boy, I love my fella with all my heart n soul. But one MAJOR (well in my mind anyways) part of our relationship is a disaster.
our sex life sucks. period. He last for maybe 2-3 mins at a time and is NOT interested in trying to 'better' himself sexually as he thinks he's the best. He also is NOT interested in trying anything that I like sex wise. Now I am fully aware that sex is not everything in a relationship but it is a large part. And there is a guy at my work whom I think is spunky as hell, he's a skateboarder (as is my fella because something about those skater boys just drives me wild) and he also has a baby son. I know he's single and he knows I'm with my fella, I have no doubt in my mind he's not interested in me as My body after my baby is horrid (in my opinion) and the likely hood of anything happening is next to none, but I'm tempted to pursue him. Any advice for this situation from people in or have been in the same situation?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 716 • Replies: 3
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 6 May, 2013 03:22 pm
@kimiwow12,
It is not unusual to be "turned on" by someone unattainable - especially since you are unhappy sexually with your man and this other guy is so sexy.

Throw some cold water on yourself and take a real look at what is going on with your man. You two need counseling.

What are your ages, if I may ask?
kimiwow12

Reply Mon 6 May, 2013 03:40 pm
@PUNKEY,
I am 26 and my Fella is 30 in Aug, I forgot to put down that HE has tried to cheat on me twice already but He's hopeless and I've always found out, He also is not home a lot, we both work but he does NOTHING to help out around the house etc. And if I want to go out with MY friends its like pushing **** up hill and he always whines and whinges that HE wants to go out and see his friends blah blah blah.
PUNKEY

Reply Mon 6 May, 2013 03:47 pm
@kimiwow12,
You sound unhappy. you make him out to be a loser and a bore and a lazy f#*k.

Sounds like you've got some deciding to do.

But . . . keep the skateboarder out of this. He sounds like a kid.
0 Replies