why's this happening to me?please help!

amy456

Reply Mon 6 May, 2013 03:16 pm

well...this is a strange feeling i met this guy in the beginning of the year(we have a professional relationship) at first he used to think i'm arrogant.. so he used to treat me like sh*t but not anymore after he discovered that i'm not a bad person he started being really nice to me... i told some of my friends about the way he behaves/what he does.... and all of them said that he must have a crush on me(i kinda think the same but i don't care much still i always want him to think i look good) the thing is i get on quite well with this guy,we have a special connection and he's aware of that still i'm not physically attracted to him,i actually think he's very ugly and soooooooo immature even though i admire his ideas... but THE REAL PROBLEM is that i can't stop thinking about him(not in a dirty way but he's always on my mind) and i'm a very busy person,i get nervous when i run into him outside but whenever we're talking business i'm totally professional with him and i feel nothing at all(and when ever we discuss stuff i always feel empty on the inside) why am i feeling this way?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,469 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 6 May, 2013 03:28 pm
@amy456,
You want to please him. Don't know why. Could be a daddy's girl thing when you want approval from the male, but not a full relationship.

Stop giving him so much power. Put him in his place, in your mind. He is just a co-worker.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 6 May, 2013 03:58 pm
@amy456,
That's called sexual tension. You can either ignore it as it doesn't fit in with your values or you'd have resolved it (in bed) by now. You seem to have got some set-in-your-ways old fashioned ideas. In your own words, you think/feel sexual feeling are 'dirty'. So either wait for the right guy...or...you know...!
0 Replies