No warning to US "govt" for Israeli raids

Sun 5 May, 2013 10:09 pm
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/05/us-syria-crisis-usa-strikes-idUSBRE9440E920130505

Quote:
(Reuters) - The United States was not given any warning before air strikes in Syria against what Western and Israeli officials say were weapons headed for Hezbollah militants, a U.S. intelligence official said on Sunday.

Without confirming that Israel was behind the attacks, the intelligence official said that the United States was essentially told of the air raids "after the fact" and was notified as the bombs went off.

Remind you of anything??

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,088 • Replies: 7
Topic Closed
No top replies

MontereyJack

Sun 5 May, 2013 11:04 pm
Yeah, it does. Benjamin Netanyahu is looking and acting more and more like Rodney Dangerfield as he ages--thanks for noticing that, gunga.
OmSigDAVID

Mon 6 May, 2013 01:07 am
@gungasnake,
What's all this reference to "Sloan"?
Who the hell ?
gungasnake

Mon 6 May, 2013 04:13 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Sloan is the dickhead who adds the "Republican Idiot" tag to everything I and a couple of other people post.

I've suggested a reasonable system for doing tags on A2K, Apparently nobody has ever noticed:

http://able2know.org/topic/212732-1
gungasnake

Mon 6 May, 2013 04:14 am
@MontereyJack,
The analogy is, that the United States is not going to command any respect in this world so long as Bork Obunga is in the whitehouse.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Mon 6 May, 2013 08:55 am
Strange. In most of the world we command a great deal more respect now than when George W. was in the White House. As one of W.'s former aides recently said, Bush's legacy was a lot of bad decisions. Which Obama has been trying to clean up after.
0 Replies

BigEgo

Tue 7 May, 2013 11:01 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

Sloan is the dickhead who adds the "Republican Idiot" tag to everything I and a couple of other people post.

I've suggested a reasonable system for doing tags on A2K, Apparently nobody has ever noticed:

Nobody noticed? Apparently some people don't pay any attention to a Republican Idiot.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Tue 7 May, 2013 11:06 am
@gungasnake,

I don't blame Israel for not telling Obama, he would have leaked
the information immediately and further endangered Israel.
0 Replies