Don't know if i am still in love

estella

Reply Thu 2 May, 2013 04:26 am
I am in a relationship since 2 years and i;m getting married in 2 months,but i am asking myself if i am in love or not. I felt no more attachment with my future husband, it does not matter if I'm alone for days, i do not care, i do not think about him everyday, but it's suppose to be different as we are getting married? i don't know what to do, what to think of, I'm at a lost... is it normal? Am i still on love or was it just to be in a relationship? and act like everyone??
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 753 • Replies: 5
No top replies

vonny

Reply Thu 2 May, 2013 04:30 am
@estella,
The very fact that you are having to ask that question should be your answer. Why marry the man if you don't feel he is the right one? Do you want to spend the rest of your life with someone for whom you don't feel any real love? Is this a marriage of convenience, or what?
Ragman

Reply Thu 2 May, 2013 04:34 am
@vonny,
... Possibly, it's too soon to be married. Why are you getting married so soon if you feel this way? Has he done something to cause you to not trust him? did he cheat...abuse, neglect or embarrass you? Has this ever happened before in other relationships?

Why not have a discussion with your man...after all you're partners and hope to be married for life, right? Mind my asking your ages?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 2 May, 2013 06:36 pm
You are going to be married and you don't find this guy exciting?

Honey, it's ALL downhill after you get married. So at least START OUT being in goo-goo love at the beginning.

I think you know what you must do . . .
vonny

Reply Fri 3 May, 2013 09:49 am
@PUNKEY,
Quote:
it's ALL downhill after you get married.

I don't agree that it's all downhill after you get married! Not if you choose well in the first place. Which is why it's important to find and marry the right person. Don't ever settle for second best. What's your hurry? I don't know your age, but you sound as if you are young and have a lot of years ahead of you yet. Don't waste them, please.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 3 May, 2013 10:04 am
@estella,
Put off the wedding, and seriously consider whether you want to get married. Break up if you must - people will be disappointed that your wedding didn't go off but trust me when I tell you that the PITA that is returning wedding gifts and telling people the day is off is FAR LESS than going through a divorce.
0 Replies