liking a guy nicknamed Madonna

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 03:25 pm
yep well ive been liking this guy (Madonna) at my highschool for a month now and wednesday we finally get to go out. everything is nice we talk for 3 hours then we walk to the bus station and we kiss and im happy. and we were supposed to meet the next day at school only we dont meet. and we dont meet on friday either. and friday evening i give him a phonecall home (he does not have my number yet) and i ask him to go out with me during the weekend but he says he cannot and we will meet at school on monday. what does this mean? i mean...does he want to be with me or not, i mean on wednesday we kissed and i kinda got the idea that he did, what happened now?! did he wake up the next day thinking i dont like her anymore?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 688 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 03:27 pm
Profiler- Welcome to A2K! Very Happy

I think what it means is that you took the kiss a lot more seriously than he did.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 03:28 pm
Profiler--

He probably woke up thinking, "I'm confused--I don't want to rush this." Guys do not plan romance in advance--it creeps up on them. Give him room and space.
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 03:29 pm
yep well ive been liking this GUY/MADONNA
did HE wake up
thinking i dont like HER anymore

Well, which is it?
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 03:31 pm
Oh, her is You! sorry! But if you think about it we may be on to something here! Laughing
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 06:45 pm
I agree with noddy. Most guys will take any opportunity to kiss a girl. I'll bet he thought a lot about it afterwards though.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 27 Mar, 2004 03:18 pm
I thought that this thread was going to ponder whether it be socially acceptable to like a guy called 'Madonna.' Seeing as it's not, and everything's been covered already, I should pipe down; but if it were about liking a guy called Madonna: what's wrong with that? I was/am given very unusual names-- Trotsky, Anne Brontë, Plathy being just three of them-- but that shouldn't affect anything! Although Madonna for a guy is quite unusual, almost as bad as my being called Trotsky.

Oh well. The actual point to this message is-- he probably didn't take it seriously. If you love him, wait-- and then, if that doesn't work, it's not worth following it up.

0 Replies