Reply Wed 1 May, 2013 06:48 am
I have Eat any kind of foods i cant eat well and my chest is tighting i cant breath well . this almost 3 month i have this problem . i already done endoscope and doctor no problems . but still i cant eat very well the same brooplem
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 7 • Views: 957 • Replies: 8
No top replies

33export

Reply Wed 1 May, 2013 10:22 am
@pauljath,
How old are you?
Setanta

Reply Wed 1 May, 2013 10:38 am
"English is my first language"--that is one hilarious tag.
seemapatel

Reply Mon 6 May, 2013 05:12 am
@pauljath,
I suggest for the you can avoid the junk food and eat the healthy food like green vegetables, frutes, and eating the healthy food.
you can the starting also the workout like waking,jogging,and other kind of exercise.

google
0 Replies

MilonJones

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 12:19 am
@pauljath,
Hello Friends,

Food is any substance consumed to provide nutritional support for the body. It is usually of plant or animal origin, and contains essential nutrients, such as carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins, or minerals. The substance is ingested by an organism and assimilated by the organism's cells in an effort to produce energy, maintain life, or stimulate growth.
Historically, people secured food through two methods: hunting and gathering, and agriculture. Today, most of the food energy consumed by the world population is supplied by the food industry.
Food safety and food security are monitored by agencies like the International Association for Food Protection, World Resources Institute, World Food Programme, Food and Agriculture Organization, and International Food Information Council. They address issues such as sustainability, biological diversity, climate change, nutritional economics, population growth, water supply, and access to food.

Thanks and Regards,
Milon Jones
0 Replies

Jennifer123

Reply Wed 8 May, 2013 09:14 am
@pauljath,
I want to advice you that you should eat healthy food instead of junk food.
0 Replies

pauljath

Reply Mon 26 Aug, 2013 01:37 am
@33export,
i am 32 year old and i have blood presser 143/83 its normal
0 Replies

pauljath

Reply Mon 26 Aug, 2013 01:38 am
@Setanta,
see English not medicine for health ok **** u
ossobuco

Reply Mon 26 Aug, 2013 07:10 am
@pauljath,
It might- or might not - have something to do with a syndrome called GERD, or be similar to it.

On your blood pressure, 143/83 is now considered high, though of course there are higher pressures.

I'd look into seeing a different doctor to help you figure out what is going on, Paul.
0 Replies