Falling In Love Addiction

Reply Sun 28 Apr, 2013 10:27 pm
Who among us isn’t snowed under that feeling when someone is fluttering us and at the same time confusing us, that total fascination with the object of our desire, that faith that this time we’ve found the one we are looking for all along. Maybe the most wonderful feeling in the world is the feeling of in love. We are overwhelmed and drown in confusion. Then it will occur to us with the gradual realization that yet again, it was just another fairy tale without a happy ending.

The first 50%, which is sexual attraction, is the natures desire to procreate so we have that overwhelming urge to get it together, meaning the biological drive to have sex. Consequently, great sex which is very much pleasurable and rewarding in more ways is one reason why seeks opportunity to be together. This is according to some skeptics and the other 50% is projection.
The second half is a bit harder to explain, first, what is projection? Projection is what we wanted our partner will be. It is the dream or our fantasy of an ideal partner, how they treat or act towards us. Someone only has to be apparent for a little sense of some of the distinctiveness but at the same time we should be able to feel those sexual tingles of attraction and the rest we will fill in our imaginations. And because we are overwhelmed with happiness we will disregard any erudition that will resist to the possible sight.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 529 • Replies: 2
No top replies

ShadowKnight

Reply Sun 28 Apr, 2013 10:35 pm
@BohumilaBenedikt,
As interesting as this seems, I wonder where the question is... I am sleepy though, so my bad in that case.

Now if you are justifying it, well, lets say you have this addiction... Does it make you happy? KEEP IT! HAPPINESS IS THE WAY OF LIFE!

Does it make you suffer? Leave it, why hold on something that causes you suffering so tightly?

In the end you can talk about facts, statistics science, but the choice is yours, and only yours.

Now if people do not understand you and that causes you pain etc etc, perhaps those that do not understand you, have no place in your life (its yours you know), but if you want to keep them more than the addiction... Then the power of free choice is again, all yours (Protip: whatever makes you happy(er), or at least less unhappy if you are that kind...

So my advice? Choose whatever makes you happy. How much easier can it be? While others tend to ask themselves how much harder can it be... sigh... complicating things is just silly...
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 29 Apr, 2013 07:26 am
@BohumilaBenedikt,
You've got your priorities mixed up.

Lust is sexual attraction. Love takes time to develop.

You must be a young man. Only a young man would think sexual attraction is the #1 basis of true love.
0 Replies