Dated a guy for 2 months and can't get over him...why?

Savings

Reply Sat 27 Apr, 2013 10:06 pm
I've dated guys for much longer!!!! I got over them easily. Not this guy though. I don't understand why??? Sad
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 3,832 • Replies: 5
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 28 Apr, 2013 06:49 am
@Savings,
You probably feel there is unfinished business.

Here's the deal - there really is no such thing as "closure". You will need to make your own, and one of the ways you can speed that process along is by doing a bunch of things, either for yourself or others. That is, keep busy, doing positive things.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Sun 28 Apr, 2013 08:12 am
@Savings,
You haven't given us very much to work with (context wise: compared to others how much did you have in common with this bloke over your other boyfriends, how often you saw him compared to your other boyfriends, etc...) so we really can't say or offer any advice.

As a possible guess, perhaps you clicked with him far better then you actually realized or expected.

But what Jespah has indicated is spot on as well.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 28 Apr, 2013 11:27 am
As you get older, you will remember the "one that got away."

Consider it a learning experience.
0 Replies

Tanyawill35

Reply Mon 29 Apr, 2013 12:23 am
@Savings,
Had the same thing happen to me. It's just unresolved issues. I know he still cares/wants me and that I want him too. There's a mad connection between us... it just... won't work... so I'm still hung up on him.
It hurts though so |I appreciate your situation:)
0 Replies

specultr

Reply Tue 30 Apr, 2013 11:56 pm
@Savings,
You need to quit him cold turkey. Just let him go and have no contact with him. That means get rid of all photos or presents. You have to completely remove him from your mind. Eventually, you will get over him and move on to the next guy.
0 Replies