Question about my friend's behavior - he likes hiding from people

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2013 11:14 pm
I am concerned about a friend of mine who has an obsession with hiding from people, stalking his family members, moving around places stealthily and the like. He lives on a farm and regularly tries to traverse the estate without being seen by the employees. He likes using the back doors of buildings and just generally being a ghost of sorts. He is talkative as hell at the lunch table, he's got plenty of social skills and such. He's a completely normal person aside from that he tries to walk home in the most remote locations or by hiding behind bushes to keep from being seen. If anyone knows anything about what might be causing this, or have had a experience with a friend or loved one displaying similar behaviors.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,355 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 27 Apr, 2013 05:03 am
@GrabbinPeelz,
Has he been watching too much of this?

Okay, I know you're serious.

It seems a little eccentric, but I imagine he just wants to get from place to place without having to stop for chitchat. Perhaps he's on a tight schedule. Have you ever asked him about this behavior?
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sat 27 Apr, 2013 06:23 am
@GrabbinPeelz,
He has a case of James-Bond-it is.

Seriously, unless he is scaring the crap out of people or harming them, it's pretty harmless. He should grow out of it soon,. Have you spoken to your friend and asked him about it?
0 Replies