Stay healthy-pick your nose

cavfancier

Reply Fri 26 Mar, 2004 02:37 pm
Hey, McDonald's hasn't been about the food for a long time. It's all about the fun! I'm not sure I would want to literally eat s--t, but puppies do.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 11:12 am
And some one thought that the discussion of painted toe nails or what under wear you wear was bad. This is a whole new level of grossness.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 11:23 am
I don't particularly want to pick my nose, thanks.

But here's an amusing quote from the journals of Sylvia Plath:

As for minute joys: as I was saying: do you realize the illicit sensuous delight I get from picking my nose? I always have, ever since I was a child. There are so many subtle variations of sensation......God what a sexual satisfaction! It is absorbing to look with new sudden eyes at the old worn habits: to see a sudden luxurious and pestilential "snot-green sea," and shiver with the shock of recognition.

Do you think that she knew millions would be reading these words?!

0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 05:12 pm
By seeing her picture, you would never guess she wrote that. If this was written in her journal, she had to know that someday it would be read by others.
http://www.sylviaplath.de/pic/splath.gif
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 05:25 pm
I applaud Sylvia Plath. Sometimes, when one has been backed up for a while, a monumental dump can feel better than sex too.
0 Replies