relationship

Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2013 12:30 am
what does a girl want from her boyfriend to be ? a crazy boyfrend who is mad for her or somthing else
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 565 • Replies: 5
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2013 07:11 am
A MATURE woman wants a calm, productive, assertive, educated, kind, generous, sexy, funny and financially stable man.

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2013 07:14 am
@humenboro,
This is an impossible to answer question considering no two girls are exactly alike and thusly want different things from their respective boyfriends.

You're going to actually have to talk to this hypothetical girlfriend/potential girlfriend and ask her what she thinks as an ideal boyfriend.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2013 07:14 am
@PUNKEY,
I guess I am looking for an immature woman.

(The idea that all "mature" women want the same thing is a little funny. But then, what does "mature" mean anyway?)

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2013 08:02 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

I guess I am looking for an immature woman.

(The idea that all "mature" women want the same thing is a little funny. But then, what does "mature" mean anyway?)

PUNKEY wrote:

A MATURE woman wants a calm, productive, assertive, educated, kind, generous, sexy, funny and financially stable man.

Max? Based on this criteria? I'm out of luck I guess.
http://i33.tinypic.com/286v693.gif
I wonder if a BA is enough of an education or is a masters degree mandatory requirement?!
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2013 08:48 am
0 Replies