How can I get my 12 year old little brother out of the house for a while?

Reply Sun 21 Apr, 2013 03:10 pm
Hi I am 15 years old. Recently, I have been grounded for a long time and now I'm always with at least 1 person every day of every second. I want my little brother to stop sleeping with me and following me wherever I go. If I am mean to him, he always tells on me and gets me into trouble everyday. I can't do what I want to do in life without him saying I'm telling. I also have this addiction to diapers and recently I found a person who likes diapers too. I want to spend time with him without any outside interaction. With my little brother following me around, I can't really accomplish this. My mom comes home around 5:30 each weekday, my dad has a completely unpredictable schedule, and my brother cannot leave me alone. I at least want 1-2 hours of alone time so I can maybe buy some diapers from a store, find my friend, and then do what we want to do with them. Please answer back ASAP. Answer to my email at [email protected]

URL: http://able2know.org/post/ask/
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 952 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 21 Apr, 2013 04:19 pm
@Quietguy,
Be grounded and take it like a mature person would. I doubt that you will be grounded for the rest of your days.

Hell, at this point, your brother sounds way the hell and gone more mature than you and that's got nothing to do with your fetish.
0 Replies

pacific

Reply Tue 7 May, 2013 12:03 am
@Quietguy,
Why don't you try talking to him and explain your situation. You should be happy to have such caring brother btw Razz

Maybe he doesn't have lot of friends, so he prefers to stick out with you, or perhaps you like a role model to him. Try to talk to him and set him on track, be a big brother and he will stop intruding in your life.

Good Luck.
0 Replies